SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We don't want this fairy. The money is needed for other areas of concern.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We need experienced forwards that lead a team, Nth Queensland Jason T would be my first signing ,we need a metre eater
I agree but JT isn’t off contract or seeking a release?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So...
1. Burton / Crichton
2. Kiraz
3. Xerri
4. Crichton / Burton
5. Addo-Carr
6. Luai
7. Sexton
9. Mahoney
1. Crichton
2. JAC
3. Xerri
4. Skelton
5. Kiraz
6. Burton
7. Luai
9. Mahoney

Luai is an experienced quality half and if we only have to slightly overpay for him even tho he's not the best combination with Burton I can see it happening.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Crichton
2. JAC
3. Xerri
4. Skelton
5. Kiraz
6. Burton
7. Luai
9. Mahoney

Luai is an experienced quality half and if we only have to slightly overpay for him even tho he's not the best combination with Burton I can see it happening.
To early to call if Sexton the one to take us forward. But tbh I'd rather take a punt on him and spend big money on forwards... But as we've seen they are hard to come by

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
To early to call if Sexton the one to take us forward. But tbh I'd rather take a punt on him and spend big money on forwards... But as we've seen they are hard to come by
ideally we can get 2 marquee middles as well as an experienced quality half. Otherwise next best is an experienced quality half and a marquee middle or 2 marquee middles. Our 2025 recruitment starts in November so Sexton isn't going to get enough time to prove himself. I think he was brought in as a stop gap solution.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
ideally we can get 2 marquee middles as well as an experienced quality half. Otherwise next best is an experienced quality half and a marquee middle or 2 marquee middles. Our 2025 recruitment starts in November so Sexton isn't going to get enough time to prove himself. I think he was brought in as a stop gap solution.
That's true. I honestly wouldn't have an issue with
6. Luai
7. Sexton
Two very different players and personalities, could balance each other out. Burton FB or centre.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Really hope we don’t go after him, Burton is better in the same position. Neither should go to half back. So we already have our 5/8. Plus he seems to have a rockstar complex and shit attitude.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Canberra make the most sense. Like for like with Wighton. Will get the 1.1 mil they offered him.

And he should take that as it'll one day prove to be overs.

Tigers would be a good shout too. They also have money, will be able to offer a mil, and he wouldnt need to move his young family.

Status
Not open for further replies.