LOYALTY? SOUTHS? ADAM REYNOLDS?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
2 reasons, 1 - they're genuinely scared Reynolds is close to medical retirement (I still think he's good for at least 2 more years personally, but maybe medically behind the scenes it isn't great viewing, they almost got cucked with GI and Burgess), 2 - re-signing Reynolds for more than 1 year will cost them re-signing other players they're prioritising for 2023 (which is what I think the reason is). From the outside you'd think they'd just meet in the middle with a 2 year deal, but it doesn't look like it's possible, no point Reynolds staying for 1 year either as they'd most likely only re-sign him for another year on a heavily reduced deal or flick him (2023).

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lilttle off topic but did anyone else think that Jared Maxwell had $1,000 on a Souths win tonight? All through the game I felt Canberra were getting stitched up. Even though he sin binned the Souths player he never really had a choice it was such an obvious professional foul.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A lilttle off topic but did anyone else think that Jared Maxwell had $1,000 on a Souths win tonight? All through the game I felt Canberra were getting stitched up. Even though he sin binned the Souths player he never really had a choice it was such an obvious professional foul.
I didn't watch the game but I have little faith in Maxwell & his "integrity" on the basis of what he has shown in our matches.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he goes to the Sharks because it will weaken Souths and only improve sightly a very ordinary roster at the Sharks.
It's better for us to see sides weaken while we are being strengthened

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The penalties were 8 to 1 and Canbra got that 1 penalty at 72 minutes.

Go Dogs

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After the complaints of fans, They offered Reynolds 2 Years at $800K and he still said no so it’s on him