Loyal dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggzfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
STILL on Mason, just he has left the Bulldogs doesn't mean his mum has changed allegiances. Sonya Mason will catch the train down from her home in Newcastle tonight to watch her son's debut for the tri-colours but will still attend tomorrow night's match between the Bulldogs and Parramatta at ANZ Stadium. "You can't just walk away from a club after all those years of following them," Sonya said. "I support my son but I'm not a Roosters fan yet. When William left the Roosters, my phone was ringing like a hotcake from Bulldogs fans. I have made too many friends not to keep supporting them."

=] from SMH

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
thats good to know

shows you how great the Bulldogs are
people travel from all over the outskirts of Sydney just to watch them play

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if the Chooks turn him into William Mason like they did to Charlie Tonga. Just thought of that cos his mum called him William.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How awful is that article grammar wise?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
wow nice, a friend of mine (roosters fan) who watched the game at thier leagues club said there was a rumour filtering around that Mason might be going 2 the game 2morrow sitting in one of the cooperate boxes. Go away willie ur not wanted anymore

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
wow nice, a friend of mine (roosters fan) who watched the game at thier leagues club said there was a rumour filtering around that Mason might be going 2 the game 2morrow sitting in one of the cooperate boxes. Go away willie ur not wanted anymore
The blokes just not right in the head.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Just shows how ignorant Mason is for leaving.
No doubt he will regret it in years to come

Status
Not open for further replies.