Lottoland

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_Nolan17

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi kennelers,
Thinking of going this Saturday to lottoland which would be my first time going there just want to know a few things.
- where to sit (obviously among bulldogs supporters)
- where to park
And anything else that I need to know
Thanks in advance

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Parking is a bitch around that area. My advice is to get there real early if you are going to drive.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parking is absolute shit house you'll be parking on people's lawn, and the facilities toilets etc are disgusting the smell of urine can be smelt from a mile away, plus there supporters are ferrell, only plus side is,is the cheerleaders and the local girls are alright, that's my experience anyway.. Hope that helps

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Parking is absolute shit house you'll be parking on people's lawn, and the facilities toilets etc are disgusting the smell of urine can be smelt from a mile away, plus there supporters are ferrell, only plus side is,is the cheerleaders and the local girls are alright, that's my experience anyway.. Hope that helps
What this guy said! ^^^

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The rangers are worse than seagulls on a stray chip

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the past I have found it easier to park at Warringah mall. Have always timed so I can get the 3 hrs free parking. Lol then only a 5-10 min walk up.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
My fav away game

love it
always find parking ...
beers at the brookvale Hotel

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As others have said parking is horrendous around Brooky.
I haven't been there for a few years but I always found if you go early enough. I used to park on Pine Ave which is high on the hill above the ground. Has a path that goes down to the ground. Bit of a walk but also is a fairly easy getaway at the end of the game!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You guys complaining about parking have overlooked the most obvious one.

Get there a little earlier, and you can park on Pittwater Rd. People assume that the bus lanes are 24/7, but they are only Mon - Fri. So weekend can park in the left lane. Piece of piss.

That said check signs as they might have changed it since I was last there.

Like where the black car is: https://goo.gl/maps/8ECizbTRsbJ2

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very suitable name

We will be cashing in there this week

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As others have said parking is horrendous around Brooky.
I haven't been there for a few years but I always found if you go early enough. I used to park on Pine Ave which is high on the hill above the ground. Has a path that goes down to the ground. Bit of a walk but also is a fairly easy getaway at the end of the game!
That is often the key more than parking close - getting away.

I used to go to Panfers games with a Panfer supporting mate, and instead of parking inside the car park, he'd park along the street running alongside the Panthers carpark, and although it was more than 10 minute walk, it was straight outta there afterwards.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I usually turn down the street corner near the McDonald's and Bob Jane Tmarts and there's plenty of spots in the industrial area streets behind there. It's only a 5-10 walk depending where you find a park. I have been there when it's been pretty close the capacity and never had trouble parking there. The good thing is you can get on the back streets to get back on to Pittwater Road for a quick getaway from the the shithole.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Last year round 1 I parked in a petrol station and didn't get my car towed LOLOLOL.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Been there once in 2006 think I was rolling down the hill drunk lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Take a can of bourbon on the ferry, pretend your a sailor then get the bus up, the trip is part of the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.