Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanty Bill

I Like Soccer
Reaction score
I've been watching season 2 recently and it gets pretty good, what's in the hatch is finally revealed and another person dies. Anyone else watch it?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah im up to episode 11 season 2 :D..its starting 2 bore me abit. if it doesnt finish this season they will ruin it AND.. i wont wtach it..

Shanty Bill

I Like Soccer
Reaction score
JayBee said:
Yeah im up to episode 11 season 2 :D..its starting 2 bore me abit. if it doesnt finish this season they will ruin it AND.. i wont wtach it..
I doubt it will finish this season they haven't even begun answering half the questions from season 1, the longer the better IMO (that's a view that should be adopted by all)

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No..if they drag it on .. they will lose ratings guaranteeed ..just like the OC

Shanty Bill

I Like Soccer
Reaction score
The OC is still going strong, Lost is getting stronger and stronger.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im tellin you if they go past 3 seasons they will lose ratings. They are dragging it on wayyy too much. Oc has lost ratings. i guarantee u..a 4th season will destroy that too..

NrlChick

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've never taken an interest to it.. but have been told its all right.

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
Shanty Bill said:
The guy in the hatch.
well thanks for killing the secret :( i was looking forward to finding out wats in the hatch but no i already no :(

fijianlarrki86

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lost is starting to annoy me now, it brings up more questions than it answers, and it drags them out too long...

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fijianlarrki86 said:
Lost is starting to annoy me now, it brings up more questions than it answers, and it drags them out too long...
Thank YOU! Past season 2 and it will wreck it. They have gawn away from the monster far too much that taunted them on the opening few episodes..I will watch it out of curiosity to finish..unlike i said b4..but im tellin you..it could lose ratings!

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
im up to episode 7 seson 2... omg so many new questions. Still, im addicted, even if i have read the recaps for all the episodes in season 2.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ehh you got a bit of way to go...epsisode 12 comes out on thursday...Back in season 1 earli season 2..me n my family used to be..HURRY UP N GET THE NEW LOST..now tehre like...they dont care as much..i tell them i hav the new lost episode and they get happy n watch it...Prison Break is a better show so far imo...Iv seen season 1 epsodes 1-13 ( thas all they have dun so far) and it is a heckkkkkktic show!

Shanty Bill

I Like Soccer
Reaction score
>>>[DoGgIeS FaN]<<< said:
well thanks for killing the secret :( i was looking forward to finding out wats in the hatch but no i already no :(
Am I forgiven now?

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Ive seen all the way up to ep 12, its getting kinda boring.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Belmore-Bulldog said:
Ive seen all the way up to ep 12, its getting kinda boring.
Thank YOU!...see ...nice 2 see sum1 agrees with me

Status
Not open for further replies.