losing passion

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
how hard has it been since 2002 being a bulldogs suporter?
constantly critisied by rival supporters,the nrl,media and even fellow fans..
being a fan especially living inside rival teams boundries is always hard at the best of times,,but even harder being a bulldogs supporter,,we are a team that had a reputation for standing tall during the tough times..well he have to because there are always tough times in the bulldogs camp...we need not go into details but being all doggies fans here im sure you all know what i mean..but now times are getting tougher...

the new rectuits
i know they are probebly trying there asses off but players are playing with no passion at all,,i remember years ago years ago when the bulldogs bled a new player the nrl stood and took notice of them..i remember utai;s first game,,i was like"who is this bloke"? he was mean and ready for first grade,,braith,benny harris,sonny, were all the same..
players played with passion and wanted to don the blue and white...now even though we are injuy ravished.we are bleeding players not even at nsw cup standards...with the board and coaching staff and fans at loggerheads over who to pick for where...we are bleeding the wrong players for the wrong positions...

the fans,,
we cant even agree on anything these day,,through all the tough we always stood tall together..but these days we hate each other as much as we hate rival fans..we are all divided over everything these days..if one person has an opinion someone some where along the line has to disagree and turn into a can of worms..people now can no longer share there opinion without being publicly scrutinised..i know there have been some crap comments and utterly stupid threads written for the sake of writting a thread..but we all vent in different ways and some peoples threads like this one anre there way of
venting..

the players..
well what can we say here without opening up a can of worms..no dedication,no commitment,no loyalty,no passion,no effort and no honour..there are always the players that put in all day every day..there the ones that need to try harder to stay at nrl standard and there the ones that the bulldogs will let go first...we would gladly keep one un loyal superstar than keep 4 good honest club men,,try and tell me that doesnt effect the players on and off the feild..and doesnt it show..

on feild
as i stated above,,sure bleeding players not up to nrl standard due to injury has alot to do with it,,but there not the ones i am yelling at through my tv,,its the so called experienced players not stepping up and playing without pride or passion in this time of need..try and tell me off the feild bullshyt is not a major factor,,they are not the same breed as our previous players who stood up through diversity,they are players that if not paid accordingly will happily divert to another club for the right price..and it shows with lack luster performances and we wonder why decisions arn't going our way..

what this comes down too,,is i wonder why and how the bulldogs are bringing new supporters to the club that is passionless,lucky enough i became a bulldogs fan through the the 80s where players would gladly play for free just to wear the famous blue and white...
but now in 2008,,i cant wait for 2009,the only glimmer of hope in what has been one of the most dissapointing years to date..and thats saying something as of late...

just my rant,,and this really was keeping it short

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mofo sixx

nothing sucks more than piss poor on field performances ,

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
the passion has gone...and it is evident in the on field performance this year
Hopefully Moore can get that back next year

We just dont have the depth at the moment like we used to to recover from the injuries and this does not give folkes many options to work with. Some of the players are not performing and there is no one to replace them with.

I also think our recruitment has been good,. but I am uncomfortable about how much that will help us. We need to get another prop and another centre and clean pout some of the crap we bought in the past...

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
how hard has it been since 2002 being a bulldogs suporter?
constantly critisied by rival supporters,the nrl,media and even fellow fans..
being a fan especially living inside rival teams boundries is always hard at the best of times,,but even harder being a bulldogs supporter,,we are a team that had a reputation for standing tall during the tough times..well he have to because there are always tough times in the bulldogs camp...we need not go into details but being all doggies fans here im sure you all know what i mean..but now times are getting tougher...

the new rectuits
i know they are probebly trying there asses off but players are playing with no passion at all,,i remember years ago years ago when the bulldogs bled a new player the nrl stood and took notice of them..i remember utai;s first game,,i was like"who is this bloke"? he was mean and ready for first grade,,braith,benny harris,sonny, were all the same..
players played with passion and wanted to don the blue and white...now even though we are injuy ravished.we are bleeding players not even at nsw cup standards...with the board and coaching staff and fans at loggerheads over who to pick for where...we are bleeding the wrong players for the wrong positions...

the fans,,
we cant even agree on anything these day,,through all the tough we always stood tall together..but these days we hate each other as much as we hate rival fans..we are all divided over everything these days..if one person has an opinion someone some where along the line has to disagree and turn into a can of worms..people now can no longer share there opinion without being publicly scrutinised..i know there have been some crap comments and utterly stupid threads written for the sake of writting a thread..but we all vent in different ways and some peoples threads like this one anre there way of
venting..

the players..
well what can we say here without opening up a can of worms..no dedication,no commitment,no loyalty,no passion,no effort and no honour..there are always the players that put in all day every day..there the ones that need to try harder to stay at nrl standard and there the ones that the bulldogs will let go first...we would gladly keep one un loyal superstar than keep 4 good honest club men,,try and tell me that doesnt effect the players on and off the feild..and doesnt it show..

on feild
as i stated above,,sure bleeding players not up to nrl standard due to injury has alot to do with it,,but there not the ones i am yelling at through my tv,,its the so called experienced players not stepping up and playing without pride or passion in this time of need..try and tell me off the feild bullshyt is not a major factor,they are not the same breed as our previous players who stood up through diversity,they are players that if not paid accordingly will happily divert to another club for the right price..and it shows with lack luster performances and we wonder why decisions arn't going our way..

what this comes down too,,is i wonder why and how the bulldogs are bringing new supporters to the club that is passionless,lucky enough i became a bulldogs fan through the the 80s where players would gladly play for free just to wear the famous blue and white...
but now in 2008,,i cant wait for 2009,the only glimmer of hope in what has been one of the most dissapointing years to date..and thats saying something as of late...

just my rant,,and this really was keeping it short
Adversity - and yep, I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.