Lord of the Trance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hypnotist Peter Powers at Revesby Workers Club Tonight.

Has anyone seen him before?

The ad is as follows.

A unique blend of outrageous humour and his witty, mischievous style make Peter Powers one of the very best in the business. Critics have called him "The Ali G of Stage Hypnosis" and "The most talented stage craftsman that I have ever had the privilege to witness".

Being live at a Peter Powers theatre stage show is the ultimate experience offering ultimate comedy entertainment. He is without doubt the best and most popular hypnotist in Australia and can be described as wicked, naughty and mischievous, and although some routines are adult in nature, it is strictly in good humour. Peter Powers has always said touring in Australia is great fun. "Australians really enjoy their entertainment and make superb, often wild, audiences".

Critics have lauded the theatre stage show as "Peter's amazing ability to hold an audience spellbound and to induce belly-aching laughter at the same time, continue to make him one of the world's biggest theatre attractions. His witty, unique and mischievous style of delivery delights audiences wherever he performs. Awesome, naughty and occasionally wild, Peter is the man who is certain to have you in the palm of his hand."

He's hilarious, he's wicked and he will astound you! He is Peter Powers.

- See more at: http://www.rwc.org.au/events/peter-powers?gclid=CKyus5H10r4CFVgRvQodSnoAzA#sthash.kMKcCDxZ.dpuf

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So has anyone seen this bloke before?

Is it legit or bullshit?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I obviously didnt go.

Im not too sure if its legit or BS but here is a clip of what he can apparently he can do.

[video=youtube;J2Tr_DxiCHo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Tr_DxiCHo[/video]

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't believe it lol most likely bs, that chick giving Casper head was pretty funny haha

Status
Not open for further replies.