Looks like we may get Aaron Woods only

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From articles I've read today it seems Luke Brooks has re-signed with the Tigers, Mitchell Moses is headed to the Eels, Tedesco is going to the Roosters and we're getting Aaron Woods. Raelene came out to say Josh Reynolds is still a big part of our plan so we'll be lucky to scrape enough of our cap together to get Woods. Wouldn't be enough left for Cronk, Foran or any of the other Tigers players. Oh and Raelene even said Des remains the head of our recruitment. Maybe we'll shed some more backs to sign Woods. EVERY fucking person in the world (besides our management) knows we need playmakers (backs) yet our priority is apparently to sign another forward - a forward who will have little effect on us scoring more tries. What a bunch of fuckwits running our club. Des will keep Hopa too you watch. He'll keep Lichaa too if he can and keep playing the same players win, lose by 50, or draw until each of his buddies retires. Oh and Des likes to upgrade their contracts each year with backend deals also making it harder to ever free up enough money to chase new high profile players. Why did we upgrade Des from $1M a season to $1.5M by the way ?. Did he win the last 5 comps ? Was another club offering him $1.4M - I don't think so. Fuck we're dumb mother fuckers !!!

Last edited:

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
yep we're stacked with forwards and have no spine.....we're the Stephen Hawking of the NRL, so lets sign another forward lol.....Hasler is causing me severe depression, flicking on the tv to watch us play is like having to watch your wife bang 13 guys every weekend, the bulldogs name, brand culture and fabric is being raped every day by Hasler, Castle & Dib

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Woods will play hooker Coz he's a media slut lol

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Graham
11. Woods
12. Kas
13. Klemmer

des would love all these front rowers in the run on side

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are we sure that Woods can't play halfback?

Reactions: DT

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Roosters could offer Tedesco a five-year, $6 million deal."

"Wests Tigers have offered Tedesco a four-year deal worth about $4.5 million."

"There is talk Canterbury may be looking to shop around fullback Will Hopoate. That move could leave the door ajar for the Bulldogs to have a red-hot crack at Tedesco"

Battle of the cheque books LOL..

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...a/news-story/daee05bf36b1540d560482201cc8631a

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh FFS... The media didn't even get a sniff of Moses to eels... They know jack fucking shit about sweet fuck all...
Can't believe how many fucking sheep inhabit this planet...
IF you don't like what you're seeing and reading there's easy solution ...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently we are signing Barry Allen.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Graham
11. Woods
12. Kas
13. Klemmer

des would love all these front rowers in the run on side
We are jam packed with props and back rowers. So des will invent a new position now. The middle row.

When we are 10 out the middle row stands at the 30 meter line incase a field goal rebounds so they can catch it. Also when we pack a scrim they will pack in ass first so they can visualise the ball (or balls) exiting.

This middle row configuration will revolutionise the game. Des dreamt about it in the 19th of march and his erection hasn't gone down since. Drs say if it doesn't go down in a week Raelene might have to intervene.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Regardless of IF its all speculation or not, it's football related and atm directly and indirectly affects our team. So even the "speculation" is of interest at this point.

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
IF you don't like what you're seeing and reading there's easy solution ...
Touch a nerve did I?... Baaaaa.... ;)
Entitled to my opinion as are all, I just don't form mine based on fairytales... Isnt hoppa off contract?... How can he be getting shopped around?...
Nothing personal mate... :grinning:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still dont get our interest in Woods

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I understand it. I get the feeling Graham is off to the ESL at the end of the year and Woods would effectively be a younger replacement for him.

We all know a Fullback/Halfback is what we need more, and I'm sure those issues will be sorted as well.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I doubt it's genuine. More than anything j believe it's an attempt to get the tigers to have to increase their offer to retain Woods, due to our interest, therefore reducing the amount they can offer to tedesco, who is our real target. But I guess the proof will be in the pudding.

Status
Not open for further replies.