Opinion Looking forward to this

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does Napa have a bit of toe for a big bloke?

In this 2016 highlights video he splits the line and appears to show some reasonable pace for a big guy.

Plus runs it off the back fence.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s a Mongrel, big hitter and doesn’t mess around.. gets in there an gets it done..

Can’t wait too see him smash Klemmer an co. The more I get used to it the more I like this signing...!!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whose the best hitter in the game?? Surely he goes close...

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How good is the one on Gallen!!!

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He hits hard but some tackles he does could so easily go wrong. I hate the current shoulder rule. In my opinion allow the shoulder hit but if you contact the head you do some big time out of the game. That would allow some big hits but keep them mindful of staying away from the head area.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and a fully legit hit as well... there's a few crackers in that video.

I can see Klem getting knocked on his arse against us (assuming his wife lets him play) :D
Hahaha yeah, she might make him sit out the game we play knoughts with an 'acute spine (Lack of) injury'.
Me makes a miraculous recovery and is back the following week.

Would be guess that most front rowers will look to avoid Napa on a kick off return!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hes actually a better defender than Klemmer, and about the same in attack. If they can find the key to keeping him fired up without bad discipline moments, he could be a better player for us than Klemmer.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you don't love that shit you don't deserve to be a league fan and should stick to watching netball.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Napa was a player always on my hated list.. FMD gonna have to embrace the **** now..

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hes actually a better defender than Klemmer, and about the same in attack. If they can find the key to keeping him fired up without bad discipline moments, he could be a better player for us than Klemmer.
Ummm no, he nowhere near Klemmer is attack and he's a better hitter in defence but also misses more tackles and has issues with lateral quickness