Looking for an old NRL match

Reaction score
Hey Guys
I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find round 9, Roosters v Bulldogs 2006
I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find it, including YouTube, NRL.com etc
It was one of the last matches I went to with my late Dad and I’d like to see it again for the memories
I hear these types of games are very hard to find
If anyone knows where I can find this please reach out
I’d really appreciate it
Cheers
Jacob

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well if you can establish who the broadcaster was Channel 9(and or Fox) i'd say they may be able to help you mate, good luck.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey Guys
I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find round 9, Roosters v Bulldogs 2006
I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find it, including YouTube, NRL.com etc
It was one of the last matches I went to with my late Dad and I’d like to see it again for the memories
I hear these types of games are very hard to find
If anyone knows where I can find this please reach out
I’d really appreciate it
Cheers
Jacob

Interesting as there were no less than 4 players who had played for the Dogs or would play for the Dogs with the Roosters that day ( Perrett, Hall, Anasta, Tonga) and coached by another ex player Ricky Stuart...plus two who played for us that would go to the Roosters (Mason and SBW)

Channel 9 and Fox sports had the NRL rights in 2006 so they may be your only hope unless of course someone here has a library of old games. Videos were still a thing then but were being replaced by DVD.Good luck in your search.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is anyone here a member of across the Tasman? They have a lot of Australian Sports to download

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Across the Tasman.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can only access with a member invite. I am trying to get my access back as I had it years ago but stopped using the site and now I can’t login. If I can get it back I’ll invite. If anyone else is a member please invite others. It’s a great site for Aussie sports