LOOK OUTSIDE!!! It's dooms day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
ITS ORANGE!!! its windy, full of dust! i have never seen anything like this. It looks like we're in arnehm land or something. WTF?!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=866448

thats all i can find on it but im guessing more will emerge later

the view of my street from my sunroom

please post pics in here and discuss

DoGs_R_dA_BeSt™

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
all i can say its shockingggggggggg!!

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fredie

i thought there was a fire when i woke up . looked out the window. m5tunnell closed.airport down.ferry's down. look out

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/866510/dust-storms-choke-sydney

Sydney has been blanketed with high levels of thick dust, affecting visibility, brought on by strong to gale force winds.

Northwesterly winds from the western side of New South Wales have carried the dust to the city, according to the Bureau of Meteorology.

The dust is expected to dissipate later in the day.

Cars in the city are driving with their lights on this morning due to poor visibility.

Prolonged exposure to dust can result in asthma attacks, allergic reactions and other breathing-related problems, according to the NSW Department of Health.

People with respiratory conditions such as asthma, bronchitis and emphysema are urged to exercise caution.

Reports of raised dust are also coming in from Canberra, Newcastle and Tibooburra.

More to come.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i woke up unable to breathe cause of my asthma :( I still cant get back to sleep cause of it

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
It's soooo freaky! Havn't seen anything like it..

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its crazy! Its like being on Mars! We left our doors and windows open all night, but now the place stinks and the **** is effecting my nose. No way am I working in this ****! Don't use you A/C or you will **** it!

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i blame st george for the dust. They created it so we could all CHOKE too! HAHHAAHAHAAA!

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Sydney has been blanketed with high levels of thick dust, affecting visibility, brought on by gale force winds.

Major roads are being shut due to the high levels of dust, including the Sydney Harbour Tunnel and the M5 East Motorway from Beverly Hills to Kyeemagh.

Ferries have been suspended due to visibility and flights have been diverted from Sydney Airport.

Northwesterly winds from the western side of New South Wales have carried the dust to the city, according to the Bureau of Meteorology.

The dust is expected to dissipate later in the day.

Cars in the city are driving with their lights on this morning due to poor visibility.

Prolonged exposure to dust can result in asthma attacks, allergic reactions and other breathing-related problems, according to the NSW Department of Health.

People with respiratory conditions such as asthma, bronchitis and emphysema are urged to exercise caution.

Reports of raised dust are also coming in from Canberra, Newcastle and Tibooburra.

More to come.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
fu(kin hell thats orange. What suburb was that taken in?

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
if im struggling to breathe in my room how am i meant to go to work ffs.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fu(kin hell thats orange. What suburb was that taken in?
Baulkham Hills. It is ****ed up!

An A/C guy was just saying to run your A/C and it will clean the air in your house, and also use it in your car on recycle so you will have clean air to breathe. You may have to check the filters though.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Normally all I can see is trees around my place, but I can only see the house next door then its just dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.