lol greenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lmao i knew this guy was a reactionary stooge

Souths coach Michael Maguire and skipper Greg Inglis questioned why the refs had ignored an NRL edict and allowed Ennis to stop play when the Rabbitohs were attacking the Bulldogs tryline.

Greenberg said: “(Thursday night) was unacceptable. The fans want the game to keep moving and we have the rules in place to ensure that happens.

“It is up to the referees to enforce it.”

Greenberg said referees’ boss Tony Archer had been told to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

“We cannot have players badgering the referees to get an unfair advantage,” *Greenberg said.

“We have reminded the referees that they should only allow captains to approach them during the major breaks in play. There is to be no more badgering referees after *penalties and scrums.”

lol i took a quick look at all 3 conversations between ennis and the referee, in the first situation the ref couldnt handle that ennis said the BS word about one of his decisions and so the REFEREE initiates the conversation and clearly says to ennis to "come here" as ennis is retreating

in the second situation the bulldogs have given away a number of penalties on the tryline and the referee blows timeout and again he summons michael ennis over to produce a warning, so its 2-0 to the referee initiating the talks

and finally after the spear tackle and push the referee again obviously initiates the standard warning conversation plus it is a bulldogs possession so the bulldogs are the ones to be disadvantaged, so the referee is 3-0

greenberg reacts to south sydney questions and the media assumptions that ennis was butting his head in there to get an advantage tbh, greedberg should go **** himself or at least look at the incident before commenting

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
how about the nrl follow its edict about players not passing off the ground or the one where they said any dangerous throw will be dealt with harshly

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
how about the nrl follow its edict about players not passing off the ground or the one where they said any dangerous throw will be dealt with harshly
Lol they are so lost ey.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm expecting the NRL to make a rule change just before finals time to confuse everyone again.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm expecting the NRL to make a rule change just before finals time to confuse everyone again.
if the captain wants to have a conversation he must stand 20m in from touch and place his hand in the air before the tap?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
fcuk greenturd

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy needs to be labor leader they need good liars!!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shoulder charge should be brought back in as long there is no contact with the head. These tackles were the face of the game not too long ago.

As for Greenburg he has done nothing wrong here. The refs are to blame again. Its all about their lack of consistency & making their own judgments as they feel, thats all!

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree with Greenberg... But you can't seriously think the NRL should be ok with the way Ennis carried on on Friday. It completely slowed down the game... Just negative football. If anyone did that against the bulldogs you would be calling for crucifictions...

greenburgs job now is to benefit the nrl not bulldogs fans. Ennis ruined the game on Friday as a spectacle and as entertainment for a lot of people. Not me personally, I didn't like it but I can see he was just doing what he thought he had to to win.

bulldogs staff, coaches and players job is to win games.

Greenburgs job is to help the NRL make more $$$.

ennis tried to perform his job on Friday but was unsuccessful. Now Greenburg does his. That simple

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can't argue with facts ... Just goes to show some people in power such as Greenberg are tools and if he couldn't be bothered investigating a small issue like replaying a 80 minute video to check the Ennis situation then what chance has the NRL got to improve...

Glad you took the time and effort to point this out ..

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Ah Greenballs is ok , he has to show some anti Canterbury bias sometime . Was wondering if he was still our ceo 1. Would he allowed the Barba release 2. Would he have signed a fullback by now 3. Would he have kept the cheerleaders ???

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao i knew this guy was a reactionary stooge

Souths coach Michael Maguire and skipper Greg Inglis questioned why the refs had ignored an NRL edict and allowed Ennis to stop play when the Rabbitohs were attacking the Bulldogs tryline.

Greenberg said: “(Thursday night) was unacceptable. The fans want the game to keep moving and we have the rules in place to ensure that happens.

“It is up to the referees to enforce it.”

Greenberg said referees’ boss Tony Archer had been told to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

“We cannot have players badgering the referees to get an unfair advantage,” *Greenberg said.

“We have reminded the referees that they should only allow captains to approach them during the major breaks in play. There is to be no more badgering referees after *penalties and scrums.”

lol i took a quick look at all 3 conversations between ennis and the referee, in the first situation the ref couldnt handle that ennis said the BS word about one of his decisions and so the REFEREE initiates the conversation and clearly says to ennis to "come here" as ennis is retreating

in the second situation the bulldogs have given away a number of penalties on the tryline and the referee blows timeout and again he summons michael ennis over to produce a warning, so its 2-0 to the referee initiating the talks

and finally after the spear tackle and push the referee again obviously initiates the standard warning conversation plus it is a bulldogs possession so the bulldogs are the ones to be disadvantaged, so the referee is 3-0

greenberg reacts to south sydney questions and the media assumptions that ennis was butting his head in there to get an advantage tbh, greedberg should go **** himself or at least look at the incident before commenting
Greenberg is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of his depth !!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's so obvious the nrl want south sydney to win a premiership

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Greenberg a closet souffs fan you reckon.. Well his last name has green in it and his first name ends in d and like 'red' so there's a clue

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark my words, one day, just one day, he will be our ceo again!!! Lol tool

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shoulder charge should be brought back in as long there is no contact with the head. These tackles were the face of the game not too long ago.

As for Greenburg he has done nothing wrong here. The refs are to blame again. Its all about their lack of consistency & making their own judgments as they feel, thats all!
100% Correct!!
The shoulder Charge has been deemed as illegal, I think it should be LEGAL providing you don't make contact to the head which I agree with. If the Shoulder charge is illegal then why is it not illegal to shoulder charge being the attacking team??? how many times have you seen an attacking player with the ball aim up with the shoulder, check it out, you will be surprised now, can you imagine what sort of game we have if they enforced the no shoulder charge from the offence??

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would support a breakaway competition if they brought back the old rules, Im sick of the NRL and channel nine.

Status
Not open for further replies.