LOL Cronulla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
LOL @ Sharks & SharkieFan.

Is this the part of the season where the Shire club starts losing a few on the trot..like how it has been for the past 3-4 years..

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL @ Sharks & SharkieFan.

Is this the part of the season where the Shire club starts losing a few on the trot..like how it has been for the past 30-40 years..
Fixed!

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Sharks choking doesn't stop at first grade, they
have hardly made a wimper in the lower grades too, I think
they have just won one President's cup GF and I am
not sure if they have ever won a reserve/premier league
title in their 41 years of being mediocre......

The Coyote

Sharksfan22

Waterboy
Reaction score
Oh yeah, name a few, we had Kearney out, Williams out for the season, Birds out, Galls has been suspended for a little while early on, Poms has been out, Jacob Selmes and theres more

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Cant wait to start the "how does it feel to be laced by 70 points by Brisbane" thread this afternoon.
So, where's that thread at superstar????

It's threads like this that are ruining this forum. Stupid thing is that it's a ******** that supports another club that's caused it all, another club with absolutely nothing to speak of in their history. This is the same ******** that everytime he posts something on this forum he gets owned everytime. Give up moron. You'll never win. Congratulations, you should commend yourself that your team is currently higher than ours but don't count your chickens. It's all down hill from here for the Sharks.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, name a few, we had Kearney out, Williams out for the season, Birds out, Galls has been suspended for a little while early on, Poms has been out, Jacob Selmes and theres more
R u Kidding ???..... Dude use the Wax on your board not your brain...The Sharks injury toll does not come close to ours....Few team bar the raiders have had as many injuries as the dogs....
Williams is your biggest loss ..Gallen deserves to be suspended hes a dirty cat & Bird is a Goose....
Look at Your injury List in this weeks paper and then compare it to the Dogs, Raiders, Titans and others...Besides manly , storm & Roosters, you have the least amount of injuries (mmm hence the top 4 ) ......
Problem is even when fully fit the sharks find ways to loose at this time of the year every Year !....

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least the Sharks are doing better then the Bulldogs this yr
i suppose it's all ya got so milk it for all it's worth champ, it won't last long and i think deep down inside, you know it
poor little lamb :love:

K

KL

this clown trolls every now and again.

just return serve by baiting them on Sharks forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.