Premium Member
Reaction score
If he hadnt been a dick he would have been playing

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The club has put a lot of tim and effort into getting Loko fit and healthy and on the field. I really don't think his off field indescretions have stopped him from playing first grade. If the club had taken a real dim view of his boozy antics he would have been given the punt.

Considering the playing reputation he came tothe Dogs with they couldn't think much of him at the moment if Perrett, Thompson and Stanley are regarded as better options.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I'm over talking about him. If he finally makes the team my interest will peak again but until then he's just some guy in reserve grade who isn't good enough to crack first grade

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should be playing centre this week instead of Moses and Moses should be playing halfbk.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why keep him and spend all that money on his rehab from last year til now if u weren't going to use him?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They signed him just so we have something else to talk about on the kennel other than point out how rubbish hodko is and how d*ckless Des is for not dropping him.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des is doing it for shits and giggles.

before you know it half the team will be with Des at Manly in a few years.

re-sign Hodko and Williams on overs so we struggle with the cap and before you know it Des will be heading back to Manly with Mbye, Lichaa, Klemmer and/or Jackson

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Loko's time will come. I hope when he has the opportunity in first grade with the dogs he repays the faith and fulfills his potential.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They signed him just so we have something else to talk about on the kennel other than point out how rubbish hodko is and how d*ckless Des is for not dropping him.
Fair enuff, I'll pay that trendy!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

re-sign Hodko and Williams on overs so we struggle with the cap and before you know it Des will be heading back to Manly with Mbye, Lichaa, Klemmer and/or Jackson
that would be very freaky ...I'd say it would be on par with finding out everyone around you isn't real and that they are just part of a dream

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
anyhow I think it's time to find a mid season Inu and why not Loko?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
anyhow I think it's time to find a mid season Inu and why not Loko?
Agree 100%. The two things we need is potent attack and defence out wide and a half back that can run, kick in the oppositions 20 metre area and steer the forwards around. Mbye can do the goal kicking - his 6 from 8 against Canberra is a good enough start.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree 100%. The two things we need is potent attack and defence out wide and a half back that can run, kick in the oppositions 20 metre area and steer the forwards around. Mbye can do the goal kicking - his 6 from 8 against Canberra is a good enough start.
that's more than 2 things lol

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I believe they are giving Vatos Loko a good long stint in reserves to build his confidence. The last thing you want is to throw him into a much faster paced first grade where he MAY struggle and then have him doubt himself and his body whether he is truly recovered and up to first grade quality again. After all he has been through some serious injuries and major rehab. When they believe he is primed and ready for first grade, he will be unleashed by Dessie. I reckon he might be our surprise packet on the run into the finals if he gets back into the kind of form he was showing when he played his handful of first grade games at parra. The question is, if he does hit his straps, where the fark do you play him and who makes way for him???

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

This might be closer to the truth than a lot realise. Hasler has just bought a house at the Peninsula for 2.7million.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I believe they are giving Vatos Loko a good long stint in reserves to build his confidence. The last thing you want is to throw him into a much faster paced first grade where he MAY struggle and then have him doubt himself and his body whether he is truly recovered and up to first grade quality again. After all he has been through some serious injuries and major rehab. When they believe he is primed and ready for first grade, he will be unleashed by Dessie. I reckon he might be our surprise packet on the run into the finals if he gets back into the kind of form he was showing when he played his handful of first grade games at parra. The question is, if he does hit his straps, where the fark do you play him and who makes way for him???
Easy...Drop Lafai and play Loko.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

the Illuminati called..

Status
Not open for further replies.