Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Klem still makes good metres.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Taupau Klemmer Lodge .. 3 props that are better than what we have.. no excuses not to sign one of them up..

Our squad needs improving all over back halves forwards.. need to sign decent players when theyre available..

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In what world is Klemmer coming back to the dogs ?

He left in ordinary circumstances because he had family issues in Sydney. He has been quoted multiple times how much he loves Newcastle. But you just assume we will get him back and Newcastle will pay some of his freight. Farkin spare me.

And as for Lodge, the modern game has gone past him. Brisbane have been offering to pay half of his $800k salary but no takers. Doesnt that tell you something ?? 15 clubs have said no but you want him at the dogs.

You are probably a nice guy Dave but this thread is a steaming pile of shite mate. I agree with you that we need good middles but the 2 you have mentioned are waaaaaay off the mark

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of these 2 have to be in the Blue n white next yr,big bodies and there salary being paid next yr by there current club ,it's a no brainer, to have A 50 % reduction in salary is called good business
Neither of these 2,especially klemmer even with the discount.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well according to news tonight and good old Bulldog Ritchie there have been rumours that Klemmer wanted to go to Broncos and Newcastle wanted Lodge...a call to the coach from one of the muppets who reports these rumours apparently went along the lines of Klemmer was called in by the coach and told that he is going nowhere......sound familiar????

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only way Klemmer is coming back is if Finucane/Tapau/Kasiano and Cook come back.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In what world is Klemmer coming back to the dogs ?

He left in ordinary circumstances because he had family issues in Sydney. He has been quoted multiple times how much he loves Newcastle. But you just assume we will get him back and Newcastle will pay some of his freight. Farkin spare me.

And as for Lodge, the modern game has gone past him. Brisbane have been offering to pay half of his $800k salary but no takers. Doesnt that tell you something ?? 15 clubs have said no but you want him at the dogs.

You are probably a nice guy Dave but this thread is a steaming pile of shite mate. I agree with you that we need good middles but the 2 you have mentioned are waaaaaay off the mark
Yes agree with everything you said!

Dave Holland must be following the dogs for a year or so, I’ll never forgive klemmer the muppet walked out on us and we panicked buy napa the wet rag.

We’ve got ahit forwards exacly because of Klemmer walking out on us. Now we want him back?!?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Let’s try and get ahead of the curve and not be reactionary.
There’s whispers some rules might be rolled back which will bring back ‘the big body’ to a degree.
So lest analyse the likelihood of that happening.
If so, then these monsters of men that were deemed nearly 1 million players before those rules should get closer to that level again and getting them at high discounts becomes a life hack,
THIS ^ is why list kennelers want me in charge of footy ops.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes agree with everything you said!

Dave Holland must be following the dogs for a year or so, I’ll never forgive klemmer the muppet walked out on us and we panicked buy napa the wet rag.

We’ve got ahit forwards exacly because of Klemmer walking out on us. Now we want him back?!?
It's business he'd be half price