Lodge on radar...

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Linked to Saifiti, Horsburgh, Leinu, Haas….
End up with with Lodge lol. There’s reasons we’d be his 5th club in 110 games.
Not linked to any of them. It’s just daily telecrap and fox putting the bulldogs name to their shit made up stories for click bait

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a piece of shit grub who's going to have a crack every week. Hopefully we can get him to start asap!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No fucking way. He is useless to the max. In his last game, i counted 3 major mistakes in the first 10mins he was on the field and screwed the roosters over..

If we buy him then honestly shows that major panic is setting in at the Bulldogs...

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lodge's manager wouldn't be doing his job if he wasn't pushing his clients name to journos to be linked with other clubs and make it seem clubs are interested in his services (thus starting a bidding war).

So far Lodge is leaving the Roosters and seems to have nobody knocking on the door, so why not link him with a club that struggles in the forwards department due to 10 billion injuries.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wouldn’t focus on the mistakes or his off field history , he is a big body and yes can make metres but he has a slow play the ball and lateral movement is crap . I actually think he is very ordinary period

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send him over to New York for some team bonding.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This isn’t the bulldogs anymore idk wtf it is

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I don't believe this shit.

The club can't be that stupid to sign a shit **** that's putrid on and off the field.

The **** is just another Sutton with a criminal record.
The club can’t be that stupid? Are you sure bro? I think we’re the dumbest club in the comp

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we get two other starting middles I’ll be fine with him of the bench issue is the bloke is the definition of shithousery. Already have TPJ who’s renowned for his bludging do we need a bloke who gets kicked out of clubs.
Well Tevita tried hard in the Parra game, but tried too many high risk off loads, big hits running out of the line, & was a turnstile in defence. Almost nothing came off. Reason he lost his SoO place. Too many misses/errors.

IMO Lodge is much the same, & the reason he’s been moved on from Broncos, Warriors & Roosters since 2018. 3 clubs in 5-6 seasons. Don’t do it CC!!! No thanks.
Spend our spare cash (esp. from Flanno/Reynolds/Thompson) on a quality prop like Saifiti, Haas or NAS et al.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who says this is true?
He allegedly met with Ciro?
No quotes from the club especially Gus.
Sounds like scribbler speculation to me given the Chooks are punting him and we have a forward shortage. Could well amount to nothing and ideally so.
Fuck me, the sky is falling!! The sky is falling.!!!