Lockyers Appology

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
Darren Lockyer was made today to make a public appology after new footage appeared today to back claims that he did tackle the Brisbane night club manager as Karmichael Hunt watched on laughing..The appology will be aired on 9 nines at 6pm

Also 6 Brisbane nightclubs have come out to say that they have banned the broncos from frequenting there clubs on social outing due to previous bad behaviour..All 6 clubs at some time over the last 7 months have lodged complaints with the broncos management and have come to agreements with the club to keep the players clear.....

whats everyones thoughts on this??

i mean you get any group on the grog and one of them will act like a d1ck,
is it they are an easy target because of fame or is this something that players have been getting away with for to long and people are starting to make a stand...

Also with Lockyers tackle,, i mean it wasnt much,,a bit silly maybe but if he wanted to flatten the bloke im sure he,ll have no troubles..

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score
i agree with you and maybe they are seen as target but they also have a lot more money to spend on alcohol than most of us would so that cant help the problem

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Darren Lockyer was made today to make a public appology after new footage appeared today to back claims that he did tackle the Brisbane night club manager as Karmichael Hunt watched on laughing..The appology will be aired on 9 nines at 6pm

Also 6 Brisbane nightclubs have come out to say that they have banned the broncos from frequenting there clubs on social outing due to previous bad behaviour..All 6 clubs at some time over the last 7 months have lodged complaints with the broncos management and have come to agreements with the club to keep the players clear.....

whats everyones thoughts on this??

i mean you get any group on the grog and one of them will act like a d1ck,
is it they are an easy target because of fame or is this something that players have been getting away with for to long and people are starting to make a stand...

Also with Lockyers tackle,, i mean it wasnt much,,a bit silly maybe but if he wanted to flatten the bloke im sure he,ll have no troubles..

What a setup, they only showed us the fottage that wasnt clear forcing him to deny , they then roll out the clear footage proving his lies...Thats beautiful

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i agree with you and maybe they are seen as target but they also have a lot more money to spend on alcohol than most of us would so that cant help the problem
imagine how many drinks they would be shouted too in a one horse town..

dont get me wrong..
i hate the broncos with a passion living up here,
i cop sh1t from their supporters every day i wear a doggies shirt
and i have heard storys like this about them for years and bad behaviour

but all this tidious sh1t all comming out at once..

can it all be true?

or is it just people using numbers to back their own claims

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i dunno perhaps no1 would believe em or take em seriosly before, but now that stories are comming in they are thinking 'here's my chance' or could just be their 15 mins of fame, bring in the crowds to their joint

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol he did a full 360 on this

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a setup, they only showed us the fottage that wasnt clear forcing him to deny , they then roll out the clear footage proving his lies...Thats beautiful
What's beautiful is hardly anyone is going to the club since the put the video out. :grinning:

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
What concerns me more than anything with all of this is WHY now is all this comming out?

I have known about the behaviour of several clubs including the Broncos and thier misbehaviour and never has it come out like this in one hit. What is going on up there in Brisbane and why is this all of a sudden comming out?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What concerns me more than anything with all of this is WHY now is all this comming out?

I have known about the behaviour of several clubs including the Broncos and thier misbehaviour and never has it come out like this in one hit. What is going on up there in Brisbane and why is this all of a sudden comming out?

Because the Broncos aren't paying people off. ;)

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I forgive you Lockyer now go home your season is over hahaha

T4T4NK4

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Oi **** up seriously. Every post you make, you have to gloat on how you know everything that's going on, how you know this, that blah blah. Don't say it if you aren't going to post it, ugly.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Very VERY good point.

I'd think this is more the case. Broncs have kept alot behind closed doors to preserve a clean image, but now its all coming out.

and Lockyer is a moron. I lost respect for him when he went on about calling the Dogs ******s years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.