Lobby For An Official Complaint to Be made against Grant Atkins

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
How the nrlol manipulates results to suit their agenda. Not just us, but all games.
Knights vs Penrith… c#nt Sutton blows penalty for a hair pull to level the game

Fast forward a week later, Sivo grabs Dom Youngs hair blatantly…. The other c#nt Sutton brother rules Play on

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Its as simple as this.
Atkins let emotion affect his performance after the Reynolds incident, which caused him to not remain impartial.

Club knows it and NRL officials know it ... but of course the latter will deny it.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that all JR said?

He reacted like he just walked in to find his Mrs tonguing Grub's gooch

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can handle referees getting it wrong. They cant see everything all the time. I get pissed off when the bunker, with access to huge screens, slow mo and other tech, look at things and see something different to the rest of us. NRL probably fob it off as us being bad losers when we lose, blaming the ref, but i reckon the bunker is often shit when we win too, and bad with many other games we arent in. Ive seen other sides getting robbed many times.
As one eyed bulldogs supporters we notice when the run of the green goes against us. Without question there is definitely bias against us on tight calls.

What infuriates me is what you have eluded to in the bunker. They get the benefit of replays and have the opportunity to correct it after the fact with all the different camera angles and slow motion replays.

The bunker is a joke, we are not the only club that has been consistently screwed when it interjects.

I’ve had a few cans this afternoon but for the life of me I didn’t see TPJ touch the ball on our captains challenge which was swiftly denied. Feel free to correct me on this.