Lobby For An Official Complaint to Be made against Grant Atkins

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolutely horrible referreeing. That call will now more then likely cost us the game. Can fans lobby for the club to put in an official complaint?.

That was ridiculous. For one it was a two on one tackle, the second there is no way Waddell hears that... Third how is it a professional foul?.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Despite winning it needs an official complaint. Disgraceful. Have we confirmed that this cock isn’t the @Flanagun trying to save all that egg going on his face. He obviously prefers cum!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I can handle referees getting it wrong. They cant see everything all the time. I get pissed off when the bunker, with access to huge screens, slow mo and other tech, look at things and see something different to the rest of us. NRL probably fob it off as us being bad losers when we lose, blaming the ref, but i reckon the bunker is often shit when we win too, and bad with many other games we arent in. Ive seen other sides getting robbed many times.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely horrible referreeing. That call will now more then likely cost us the game. Can fans lobby for the club to put in an official complaint?.

That was ridiculous. For one it was a two on one tackle, the second there is no way Waddell hears that... Third how is it a professional foul?.
We were fucking screwed on that one.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Every game disgusting Reffing , this was the worst, but it’s never going to get any better. They bend rules to please agenda an it’s how it will be. Can speak up as much as you want.. but they are a protected species in our game. It’s filthy and needs a good clean up.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okay Grub used the word b@llshit, but it was not as a direct comment on the referee it was simply "It was a bullshit" decision, which it was. The fact that it was broadcast for all to hear, the petulance in the referee's voice was very uncomfortable. He simply made himself look like a person who has been found out trying to justify what he did. To say that the player was not to speak to him again or he would be off, well not a good look...

I am thinking we may have created another Sutton who knows that the way he can get back at us is with the whistle...

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just seems the refs as a group have some form of grievance against the club because you can't have every game being tarnished by referee decisions that are outrageous. If Politis were at this club I can guarantee you refs would be put on notice immediately by the nrl but our management don't say fucking boo.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was actually reefing pretty good up until that Sin Bin and went off the rails after it.

Cronk said it perfectly in the call.. "Absolutely overcooked it"