LMFAO - Le Mans 2017 Moto GP - carnage 31 biker crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Don't mind the commentary. Look at this mess. I died laughing at 0:24 when the rider wearing the aqua-coloured suit gets up to look for his bike and immediately gets knocked down like a bowling pin by a sliding blue bike :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How in the actual fuck did they all manage that?

It's like half the field wiped themselves out for no reason.

That should have been only a few bikes involved.

Funny thing for me is everyone looking around trying to find their bikes.

"Is that mine? Nope that one? Nope, argh had anyone seen number 23....anyone???"

Would have been funny if someone punched another person's bike and ride off.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Apparently, there was an oil spill. However there doesn't appear to be one when you look at the aerial shot. On top of that, bikers started sliding off from all these different places on that turn, so it's hard to think that could've been the reason. Funniest crash I've ever seen in Moto GP lol.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LoL.
Had to be something on the surface to cause that kind of carnage.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's funny when you look at the shot on the side angle and just see them coming non stop lol. 31 bikes! That has to be some kind of record.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Check out this NASCAR carnage from the weekend (particularly the 6:40 mark in the video).

16 cars in total were wasted at the weekend.

As @Mr Invisible would say... Brutal!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Check out this NASCAR carnage from the weekend (particularly the 6:40 mark in the video).

16 cars in total were wasted at the weekend.

As @Mr Invisible would say... Brutal!

hahah not brutal... just proves Americans can't drive around a banked corner at speed :D

I'm almost convinced they deliberately crash to keep interest in the sport, because driving around on a banked oval is deadset boring as fuck without crashes.

Wahesh

Reaction score
hahah not brutal... just proves Americans can't drive around a banked corner at speed :D

I'm almost convinced they deliberately crash to keep interest in the sport, because driving around on a banked oval is deadset boring as fuck without crashes.
I reckon. Look at them all scattered at the 6:50 mark - they should all be in formation rather than that mess LOL.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon. Look at them all scattered at the 6:50 mark - they should all be in formation rather than that mess LOL.
If you remember the Goulburn Valley "Peaches Mango Peaches" ad.. that's how I see Nascar.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If you remember the Goulburn Valley "Peaches Mango Peaches" ad.. that's how I see Nascar.
Goulburn Valley ads... the one thing that comes to mind when I think of them is Goulburn Valley Gold with the lead vocalist from the Awesome Foursome's harmonising voice the main thing :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

"Blah blah blah blah Goulburn Valley Gold" dun dun dun

Status
Not open for further replies.