LMFAO @ Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
''Brett Morris has had an outstanding season and at training he sledges me and tells me to retire, but I go back to him and say 'at least I'm the best player in my family'.
I thought it was hilarious

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Someone said that to Mark Waugh when he was bowling/batting. It really pissed him off.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone said that to Mark Waugh when he was bowling/batting. It really pissed him off.
Yeah it was the pommy wicket keeper that said it to Mark Waugh after Waugh told him he was the ****test player he has ever seen. Something like that.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
that's an old one, i have heard if before with the Waugh Boys

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
''Brett Morris has had an outstanding season and at training he sledges me and tells me to retire, but I go back to him and say 'at least I'm the best player in my family'.

hmm its like they say this to each other all the time. judging by the article, they have been through the same sledging and comebacks more than a few times

wouldn't the joke have become old by now?

youd think dell could have come up with something better after the 2nd or 3rd time

/rodzilla

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score

hmm its like they say this to each other all the time. judging by the article, they have been through the same sledging and comebacks more than a few times

wouldn't the joke have become old by now?

youd think dell could have come up with something better after the 2nd or 3rd time

/rodzilla
:roflol: :roflol:

ps, today i realised your name is Mikey lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.