Liverpool are ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
last weeek a 3-0 loss to everton
a 0-0 draw against Hiddink-less PSV in midweek in a game that should have won
and now a loss to a 10men chelsea side...

and in all 4 games... liverpool are first to concede goals...

and i always start to question abaout rafa's team selection before the game... bellamy-kuyt up front? crouch and kuyt sounds like a better option...

i wonder how Liverpool will go against the skunks at home when we play them next week

D

D0ggyStylz

How about that goal from Drogba??? Where the hell did he pull that one out of???

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i would have no idea... that actually stunned me when the ball went to the back of the net

poor defending by carragher

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
ozman said:
i would have no idea... that actually stunned me when the ball went to the back of the net

poor defending by carragher
again exactly what they needed proper defenders, until then they're fukd

dOgz iN 06

New Pup
Reaction score
Liverpool are in really bad form at the moment chelsea are not even playing that well really and they should of beaten them but o well thers along way to go ay.

D

D0ggyStylz

They won 2 nil this morning against Newcastle. Alonso scored a great goal, from past half way. Longest goal ever scored in the PL. The keeper did slip though or else he may have saved it.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liverpool have alot of new signings this season! Give them time to gell before you start bagging them!

Fact is Chelsea have so much money even if they have no intention of useing a player they buy him on huge money so their competition cannot have them. Man U are not much better.

Liverpool are a huge club which does not & never has spent overs on any player. Every single player Chelsea have on their books would be a record high signing at Liverpool.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
we'll come good! well i hope so, we havn't even got a win have we? wait i think we won one game but not sure. they gotta pull there fingers out and perform

D

D0ggyStylz

CMP said:
Liverpool have alot of new signings this season! Give them time to gell before you start bagging them!

Fact is Chelsea have so much money even if they have no intention of useing a player they buy him on huge money so their competition cannot have them. Man U are not much better.

Liverpool are a huge club which does not & never has spent overs on any player. Every single player Chelsea have on their books would be a record high signing at Liverpool.
How do you figure?

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He made the keeper look crap. Poor bloke.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
liverpools new signings that have looked good so far are only kuyt and agger.

N00b

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yea, they arn't that bad, give them some time and eventually they will start playing good. lol dumb ass keeper from Newcastle..

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
it was good vision from alonso.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
CMP said:
does el-hadji douf and djibril cisse give you any reminders?

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
great win by liverpool last night.. 3-0 over tott'ham. great game! Gerrard had a bloody awesome game and so did kuyt

N00b

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ozman said:
does el-hadji douf and djibril cisse give you any reminders?
Diouf played for Senegal didn't he in the 2002 world cup, Go Arsenal :D another win 3-0. Fricken Chelsea..

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cisse was the biggest waste of money in liverpools history, i'am glad his gone. i wouldn't have minded paying that much if he performed, but i don't think he had one good game for liverpool.
Kuyt on the other hand, in my opinion will be the buy of the year,

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
how good does Kuyt look! how much did they get him for??

Status
Not open for further replies.