*Live Scores* bulldogs vs panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I work for skilled group, and they have a corp box at Skilled Stadium next week, but i still dont wanna go. id have to share it with a lot of Titan fan workmates which will give me heaps when we get our butts handed to us. I couldnt stand the embarrassment. Im p1ssed off. Only get to see the dogs live once or twice a year and have a corp box i can be in, and still i dont wanna go. I was dying for the game to come a few weeks ago. Damn. I am not a fairweather fan but the way the Titans are playing and we are, i just know we will get spanked. A small loss would be bearable. I dont smell that though.
Your such a big supporter Dognacious, suck it up. Rember when I said we were the worst side in 30 years and you did'nt agree with me. Still think so?. By the way my son still thinks u are a clown.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
UTAI for man of the match lololol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
wtf haz hasnt scored a point in 3 weeks and they give DJ Holdsnothing the kick?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Your such a big supporter Dognacious, suck it up. Rember when I said we were the worst side in 30 years and you did'nt agree with me. Still think so?. By the way my son still thinks u are a clown.
Sure we sucked today and im worried about playing Titans on the Gold Coast, but its still a bit of a bold statement that we are the worst in 30 years though. What i will give you is we are closer to the worst, than the best in 30 years.

And im glad i can entertain your kid, someone has to.

Dan Holdsworth

New Pup
Reaction score
I had an awesome game though, I think I've got the State of Origin 7 spot sewn up!!! How good am I!

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sure we sucked today and im worried about playing Titans on the Gold Coast, but its still a bit of a bold statement that we are the worst in 30 years though. What i will give you is we are closer to the worst, than the best in 30 years.

And im glad i can entertain your kid, someone has to.
Sounds like I have just about got U agreeing with me. By the way my son loves this s*it.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had an awesome game though, I think I've got the State of Origin 7 spot sewn up!!! How good am I!
bored much? create a new profile to do something stupid like this, nice work to display so publicly what sort of person you are, no need for me to spell it out to anyone, you've explained it clear as day

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sounds like I have just about got U agreeing with me. By the way my son loves this s*it.
Its better than watching the team play lately. Sad that

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
go dogs. hope we improve next week. blood in the youngsters. even a loss will do but experience for them might do the well of wonders in weeks to come...

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its better than watching the team play lately. Sad that
I own you. Mate I will tell u right now. Folkes has to go now. No matter how big a legend he is at the club. This board of Directors who are there now to sign players. Yeah right. If all we have signed for 09 is Morris from St George expect another sh*thouse year. Money is *****ng rugby league. Players these days play 50 mins a game and think they are worth 400k a year. Do they realise us fans are paying their wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.