Little Baza

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Congratz Baza, thats awesome news, geez it only seems like yesterday you told me the missus was preggers again, man how time flies, All the best to you and you better half and family :grinning:

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Awww he is adorable.

What is your other sons name, I know one is Mason but what is the oldest's name?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
congratulations Baza! all the best with the little one. =)

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

MG, My other sons name is Kayne. So we have Kayne who is almost 3 1/2, Mason who is 15 months, and now Ashton. He's a good baby so far. Seems to settle pretty well and slept right through last night!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Congrats BAZA

Looks like we have 3 tradesmen in the house. Maybe to help out in the gardening busines ay?

Who chose the name btw?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Congrats BAZA

Looks like we have 3 tradesmen in the house. Maybe to help out in the gardening busines ay?

Who chose the name btw?
Hopefully they'll do something better than gardening!

My Mrs chose the name. I dont like it. I wanted Jordan, but she has a cousin called Jordan so wouldnt agree to it. I couldnt come up with any other names, so Ashton it was!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully they'll do something better than gardening!

My Mrs chose the name. I dont like it. I wanted Jordan, but she has a cousin called Jordan so wouldnt agree to it. I couldnt come up with any other names, so Ashton it was!
Ha ha.

Nah i like the name Jordan - but being of arabic decent - i would not call my son that.

Word of advice - it means RAT in the Syrian language. You sure your wife does not have any arab blood in her?

Yeah - they could become garden biologists :grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good stuff Baza, nothing like starting your own Army of clones, pretty soon you will rule the Earth, congratualtions and hoping for the best health of the baby.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Couple of pics: Sexy as Dad in surgical stuff with little Ashton, and the little man a few hours after he arrived.

Finally didnt have any hiccups with this one! He was a planned C Section and everything went well. He screamed his head off for the first hour and a half after he was born, but has settled down a bit now. He looks like my older son a fair bit, with a little bit of Masons (and my wifes) Maori nose and lips!
cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the babies alright too ;)

haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.