Limits to Razor blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive never tried it, they look like they can shave your skin off, forget about your hair :p
They use it on your neck to clean up the edges, and it leaves your neck redder than a redneck!

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
The cheap yelowish orange ones do the trick. Only good for 3 goes then it is painful.
CK beat me to the Late show add. Very clever.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They use it on your neck to clean up the edges, and it leaves your neck redder than a redneck!

Ah I see, razor burn

Do they use cream? Shaving soap? TBH, they need use hot water before, it opens up your pores and really makes a huge difference.

Ive been doing some research, and the best razros are the double edge single bladed razors ;)

More than one blade means your hair gets cut below the skin, and it causes ingrown hair

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah I see, razor burn

Do they use cream? Shaving soap? TBH, they need use hot water before, it opens up your pores and really makes a huge difference.

Ive been doing some research, and the best razros are the double edge single bladed razors ;)

More than one blade means your hair gets cut below the skin, and it causes ingrown hair
They don't use soap or cream - hence the redneckism.

PS. I love you for the bolded part - so glad someone found out about this too :love:

Also remember, when you finish shaving make sure you wash your face with COLD water. It closes up your pores and prevents post-shave acne ;)

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I loves mens razors, but never got around to buying one.

so im stuck with the venus razor until i can be ****ed changing. Does the job nicely with a new blade....although it really doesn't matter as i have stubble again by the end of the day :p

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say the less blades the better

Has anyone ever had a shave at the barber? Where they use the straight edge cut throat razor?

My hairdresser pulled out one of these a few months ago to tidy up the back of my neck.

I'm sure my eyes bulged out of my head. It sent shivers up my spine, and I didn't want him anywhere near me. But I survived. :amazed:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol hows that scary. they always use it lol

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Sometimes id like to be an arab just to grow mad facial hair

G

Gladiator.

lol gb the straight razor

i used it on my friends face to do his sideburns, you have to get the right angle or, like my mate, you can say bye bye to your skin LMAO

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
They don't use soap or cream - hence the redneckism.

PS. I love you for the bolded part - so glad someone found out about this too :love:

Also remember, when you finish shaving make sure you wash your face with COLD water. It closes up your pores and prevents post-shave acne ;)
warm part is true. cold part is fake tbh. i dont even wash my face after i shave and i dont get acne at all lol

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol gb the straight razor

i used it on my friends face to do his sideburns, you have to get the right angle or, like my mate, you can say bye bye to your skin LMAO

Thats true, angle in everything when using that razor

Thats why Gillette with their razors, they set up the angle for you ready to be used

G

Gladiator.

Thats true, angle in everything when using that razor

Thats why Gillette with their razors, they set up the angle for you ready to be used
yea it gives nasty cuts you gotta watch it

its even worse when your mates chasing you around the house, half his face blood wielding the blade

tbh leave it to the pro's, i.e. the hairdressers

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I once ran out of shaving gel and I used soap, did an awesome job.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The ABC Late Show did a sketch on this years ago. Their's had 17 blades.

The first blade distracts the hair, while the second creates a diversion, the third, fourth and fifth blades ambush and take the hair away for questioning, while the sixth, seventh and eighth blades mop up the crime scene for forensic analysis. The ninth blade interviews the hair, while the tenth blade records it. The eleventh, twelvth and thirteenth blades conducts stringent surveillance on the remaining hairs. The fourteenth blade negotiates with any ingrown hairs, as the fifteenth and sixteenth blades prepare and file paperwork for the seventeenth blade to make a report !
I remember that sketch everytime I use my useless 4 blade razor!

I loved The Late Show.

I always used Schick something with three blades, but the Mrs bought me a 4 blade Schick which is terrible. It rips the **** out of my face and is impossible to clean the hair out. The blades are too close together. I will be going back to my 3 blades when Ive used all the 4 blade duds.

G

Gladiator.

lol i just had a shave, **** shaving cream, warm water and a schick quattro razor

im such a rebel

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HEY!

Where else will my pet mouse stay warm?!?
That's not the Kurry I know TBH. The Kurry I know would've got so worked up and blasted Dalger as I sit here jacking it.

You've changed, sexy. You've changed.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Shaving cream is just goo in a can

TBH, theres soap that specifically used for shaving, called shaving soap :p

Also, best way to apply it is with a brush, but not just any brush has to be made from real badgers hair

Status
Not open for further replies.