Lillyman Resigns with Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
Queensland Origin forward Jacob Lillyman has agreed to re-sign with battling NRL club North Queensland for an additional two seasons.

Lillyman, 22, debuted for the Maroons off the bench in their 30-6 thumping of NSW in Brisbane on June 14 but was replaced by Brisbane hardman Tonie Carroll for Wednesday's decider in Melbourne.

Coach Graham Murray named Lillyman on the bench for North Queensland's match against South Sydney in Townsville where the desperate Cowboys hope to halt a six-match losing streak.

"We are very happy that Jacob has decided to continue his career with the Cowboys," club chief executive Peter Parr said.

"Having recently played State of Origin and being a local junior, we viewed Jacob as a priority signing."

Lillyman, born in the North Queensland town of Richmond, has played 21 first-grade games for the Cowboys since making his debut in 2003.
Source: AAP

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that "the next Shane Webcke" guy?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Then who the hell was "the next Shane Webcke"?

Just once i'd like to see a forward be labeled "the next Dane Carlaw" or "the next Ben Czislowski"

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that boy has the best arms. i was drooling last night lol. good on the club for resigning him

dazza86

Waterboy
Reaction score
The next Shane webke is Luke Douglas from the sharks.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Rat PacK E said:
Then who the hell was "the next Shane Webcke"?

Just once i'd like to see a forward be labeled "the next Dane Carlaw" or "the next Ben Czislowski"
lol. Surprisingly enough, Dane Carlaw didn't play like a total ***** today. It shocked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.