Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
From Club:

Michael Lichaa to Rejoin the Pack!
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have today announced the re-signing of hooker Michael Lichaa, for a further two years.

Head Coach, Dean Pay was delighted that the club had been able to retain Lichaa: "Having worked with Michael at junior representative level, I know what a talented footballer he is. We are extremely pleased that we have been able to extend Michael's time here at Belmore and I'm looking forward to seeing him back with the club. He will be an important part of our forward strength next year."

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yep called it the other day. It was just dotting the i's and crossing the t's to be done then... oh and waiting for the club to announce it (which is strangely fast this time).

Hope he plays all next season like his final few games.. fuck there was some venom in his attack.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep called it the other day. It was just dotting the i's and crossing the t's to be done then... oh and waiting for the club to announce it (which is strangely fast this time).

Hope he plays all next season like his final few games.. fuck there was some venom in his attack.
Everyone called it about 4 weeks ago so you were a bit slow

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with the re-signing of Lichaa, he does have the potential to be a good player.

While its good that Lichaa will be given some free leash in attack, I hope he is working hard to improve his ball distribution and delivery. His service can be very shoddy at times.

It is vitally important to the team for him to provide quick, clean and precise passes from Dummy-Half.

Last edited:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well in the last 3 games we finally got to see how the guy plays when not playing desball, it was pretty darn good.
It was.. and Cooks form for the last 6 games to end 2015 was even better plus he can goalkick

Last edited:
Reactions: DT

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa showed good form in the last 3 games

In 2015

It was.. and Cooks form for the last 6 games to end 2015 was even better plus he can goalkick
yeah i was not happy when we let cook go, hey that is difference now that hasler is gone, we might actually keep good players.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 month out the general consensus was thekennel was happy to see him leave..

now we are all feeling is happy to have him re-sign.. how things turn
I guess we can put it down to the des effect. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.