Lichaa needs to go NOW

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa is similar to Friend in a way except Friend can pass off the ground..

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol @ Roosters looking to sign lichaa
And the biggest LOL would be if they take him and they win the comp, the most useless hooker in history of game becomes premiership winner

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Robson is the Roosters #1 target, and they almost have him snared. Problem is Dragons are playing hardball and will not release him early.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robson is the Roosters #1 target, and they almost have him snared. Problem is Dragons are playing hardball and will not release him early.
I’d personally drive the spud to Bondi if that means him signing for the Roosters

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just shows you how poor the talent pool is.

Honestly all the best to him at the Roosters if he does go on and do well. He won't work in our system so why bother keeping him. Same with Cook, would he have been the same if he didnt go to rabbitohs? I am not so sure.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just shows you how poor the talent pool is.

Honestly all the best to him at the Roosters if he does go on and do well. He won't work in our system so why bother keeping him. Same with Cook, would he have been the same if he didnt go to rabbitohs? I am not so sure.
if and thats a big if, the roosters wanted lichaa, im sure that the club would let him go .. i have no doubt that he is not in the clubs future plans.. remember there was rumours in the off season of us trying to offload him .. wheres theres smoke there fire usually.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Lichaa goes to the roosters he will be 10x the player he was/is with us.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
source?
Future spine of
1. Tedesco
6. Lam
7. Keary
9. Robson
is good for them... cheating fucks

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just put on Nu Brown If WE REALLY NEED A FUCKING REPLACEMENT HOOKER FOR JMK. Oof

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
source?
Future spine of
1. Tedesco
6. Lam
7. Keary
9. Robson
is good for them... cheating fucks
Be frigged if I can find where I read it now... it was from "one of the more accurate rumour mongers"... maybe Brent Read.

Roosters went hard for Brailey and missed out... so might have been in an article regarding that.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
This is beyond a joke. There's still 13min to go and I dont know if we will win or not from here but as soon as Lichaa has come on we are disorganised, slow and making terrible decisions.

HOW CAN YOU BRING HIM ON IN SUCH A CRUCIAL MOMENT.

Surely JMK can play 80 by now.

I am fucking done with this completely useless fucking bastard
I agree, who would you put on the bench?

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are harsh. I mean didn’t you see the effort he put in on the weekend where he fell short, promoted the ball after being tackled and then still claimed a try [emoji23] I reckon half the blokes on here would go better than him. ESL is calling you Lichaa

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are harsh. I mean didn’t you see the effort he put in on the weekend where he fell short, promoted the ball after being tackled and then still claimed a try [emoji23] I reckon half the blokes on here would go better than him. ESL is calling you Lichaa
Kurri Kurri Cockatoos in Business Plaza Cup more like it.

mountain_dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I've been doing some thinking...

Would Lichaa coming on with 10-15 to go in the match be an attempt to ensure that our middle defence is maintained (strengthened)?