Lichaa Conspiracy Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dean Pay (who coached Lichaa in the successful 2012 & 2013 Under 20's NSW teams) picks up the phone & calls Michael in confidence, lets him know that he is coming to be head coach & asks him to play the footy that he knows he is capable of for the next 3 weeks in order to earn a new contract for next year.
Could explain why Lichaa was surprised when he was called up for a farewell, although its pretty shit that the club seems to be completely out of the loop.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 mom awards in last 3 games for liccha should be a clear as day sign for the highest paid coach in the league that He is useless as fuck.

he almost single handedly destroyed careers of two quality hookers and achieved nothing out of them, only due to his dumb as fuck pathetic game plan/ coaching.
Yeah, but the stats say...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clear as day des had stifled ennis and now lichha and yes lichha can get better at passing but a deep backline will be better for him

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Theres no conspiracy, Lichaa doesn't always create much, we are over budget and it hurts again to train up an up and comer to only have to release him so he can be used against us.
Hope they can find a way to keep him in NSW cup so he can make regular first grade appearances, he really stood up in defence so early in his career.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Except there were rumours we fucked Pay over and resigned Hasler for 2 years, and pulled out of contending any available coaching job here if one comes up.
I told you he accepted the club's apology and new terms.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He started playing with a bit of balls and taking the line on and playing whats in front of him instead of looking to pass or running five metres and looking around like a lost ****.
Go sleep with Des

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You didn't say that. All these years he was trying to last 80 mins and make his tackles. Lichaas soft and only the insecurity of losing his job has forced him to play out of his skin. We need leaders not sheep. If Des was telling him just to pass well he fucked up, but lichaas not a 5 year old kid either.
You are a joke

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get the point.
But, surely crisp service and pass selection is vital for a hooker?
He is the worse in the comp at that, that can't be argued. I doubt anyone could name a hooker whose passing game was worse than Lichas.
A decent running game should at least be combined with an average passing game and average kicking game, should it not??
I think that's bare minimum to be top 4.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This place is so harsh on anyone that criticises a player who dares to blame their lack of form on Hasler. For the years people have rubbished Lichaa mercilessly. Out shits me that people are so keen to Arthur that they'll start attacking other fans who dare point out that Lichaa did in. Fact have some glaring weaknesses in his game. It didn't necessarily mean they're defending the coach. Obviously for Hasler to stick with a player for three years with those weaknesses is not great for him or the players development. But in the handful of games Mbye played at hooker he ran from dummy half and was able to bypass the forwards running closest to his side and pass directly to a half or outside back. Lichaa didn't d seem to try that in three years. Some part of that should be on Lichaas shoulders.

If Tony Williams decided to speak to the media tomorrow and say that Hasler had told him to run like a cat people would suddenly think he's worthy of playing yep footy again.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa is good defensively, and he does have a solid running game, but his comments about the game plan hurting him don't really stack up. He can't kick well and he can't pass well...... not having 50% of the skills your position requires limits you way more than any game plan or coach ever could.

If they can re-sign him cheap, play him at lock, he can tackle his heart out there, won't need to kick or pass and if he takes a few runs per game that would be handy.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's funny , yes we all get that Des sucks and should go , but that what I have read is laughable and also some bulkshit said with agenda as fact

The players didn't tank , just shit game plan , out of form and loss of motivation playing shit. Do you think Frawley would try tank when he is not a established player , or they purposely played shit for Reynolds farewell at belmore and just won against the knights

Re lichaa I put his running game down to time spent with Georgallis in ISP. He is a very good coach , that has that team playing well and probably tweaked his running game . Lichaa still can't pass and still to convince me of footy smarts . Should also be noted he was actually running more this year to last year , just did it a little better last 3 games and I put it down to georgallis

Couple of games and you all change your tune , how funny . Guess anything to add sack des to next line will do

For the record I think des should go , dib should go and rest of the board

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL perfect analogy

Some people think you could BYO computer to that scenario and you wouldn't be sacked lol.

Simpletons.
Or the company can fire my boss and get someone who's less stubborn and willing take his head out of his ass so he can see the light when he realises he's made the wrong decisionssssssssss!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure why we need conspiracy theories. Lichaa said to the media why his game changed. He's not hiding anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.