Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why was he named in the side hours ago then? Is this the only source? Might be a rumour forum candidate. Wouldnt get excited lichaa haters just yet.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have a vested interest in knowing if its bs or not. I have him on the bench in my sc team. He averages ok enough to keep him there. Cook is my starting hooker.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cook or cam smith is everyone’s hooker

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Will Frawley be playing 5/8 or half ? Would prefer Foran in his natural position

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hmmm twatter isnt the best source they could be getting it from the telecrap article themself. Hes showing as starting on nrl.com, in fantasy league. supercoach are slow showing whos playing and dont know there yet. Hes announced as playing at the bulldogs website. Lichaa not being on the plane could be for another reason. This has to go to rumours until its confirmed. I will bring it back to BD if it comes true.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I also hate sentences that begin with "The Daily telegraph understands...."

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmm twatter isnt the best source they could be getting it from the telecrap article themself. Hes showing as starting on nrl.com, in fantasy league. supercoach are slow showing whos playing and dont know there yet. Hes announced as playing at the bulldogs website. Lichaa not being on the plane could be for another reason. This has to go to rumours until its confirmed. I will bring it back to BD if it comes true.
Did you open the link? It’s actually a news report from Neil Breen who was af the airport and it went to air tonight.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Edit: I will put it back in BD based on the video, but its still odd behaviour. Why announce him playing a few hours ago?

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did you open the link? It’s actually a news report from Neil Breen who was af the airport and it went to air tonight.
He's also Moses' uncle i think? Some sly inside info might be given here and there.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Edit: I will put it back in BD based on the video, but its still odd behaviour. Why announce him playing a few hours ago?
Channel nein reported it too. They were at Brisbane airport

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You sure? I thought he was a Cook fan and wanted your lover gone lol
In all fairness Marley was talking mainly about how Lichaa was coming over with big raps and said that he'd be leaps n bounds ahead of Ennis due to his style of play lol

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to the team listing lichaa is starting at 9......so where did this stem from? Obviously Dean hasn't learnt if he is starting that drop kick again
Last night's 9 news said Lichaa had been dropped to isp and jmk will be hooker, Martin will get a run and Woods could start from the bench.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a vested interest in knowing if its bs or not. I have him on the bench in my sc team. He averages ok enough to keep him there. Cook is my starting hooker.
Trade him for rein. Youll get cash and most likely more points every week

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs: Dean Pay confirmed on Wednesday that Michael Lichaa has been dropped from the side but Pay remained tight-lipped on the final 17 make-up. Matt Frawley has been recalled and he or Jeremy Marshall-King will slot into the hooking role. The Bulldogs travelled to Brisbane a day earlier this week desperate to bunker down and correct their struggling attack.

From nrl.com

Not sure why pay named him yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.