News Liam Knight

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He must be a top guy ,i think with so many fakes look at her ex ,women these days want good guys so many dickheads these days ,he must have a great heart happy for them both
Happy for them both
Well said, that ex milkdrinker seemed like a major dh.
Because she is a fair sort she gets a pass in the event she was to blame for that last rship going tits up.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He must be a top guy ,i think with so many fakes look at her ex ,women these days want good guys so many dickheads these days ,he must have a great heart happy for them both
Happy for them both
He was man enough to admit he had a substance abuse problem and has now overcome that. Perhaps that was part of his problem in maintaining NRL standards. But now everything is going good and he seems happy. That can only translate to better performances on the field. I think Xerri is in a similar situation to some extent and seems to be getting his life back on track and will be better for it.

Top grade players have a lot of pressure to deal and they are human just like the rest of us. But the Dogs have always supported their players off the field as well. Both Gus and CC don't just want good players but good blokes as well and I think we have that with Knight and we will see his best footy.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To funny - being connoisseurs of the fairer sex maybe everyone that is critical should post a current photo of their missus.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
since knight dropped the ball its been all parra. close my eyes too painful

Chana

Waterboy
Reaction score
Danika might have something to do with why he has been s*** :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gee very poor all round game. Half-hearted effort.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His a lazy player unfortunately, we were in front till he dropped the ball, we caught up he came on on went on report. lucky to win full credit to the other guys for gutsy effort knight is problem

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
His a lazy player unfortunately, we were in front till he dropped the ball, we caught up he came on on went on report. lucky to win full credit to the other guys for gutsy efforts. knight is problem
We just can't ever seem to clear out these mistake riddled lazy players :(

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We found the new Elliott. I'm sure he is a great bloke and good to have around the team environment. However, he is a error machine.

Like Elliott he also likes high profile women.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We found the new Elliott. I'm sure he is a great bloke and good to have around the team environment. However, he is a error machine.

Like Elliott he also likes high profile women.
Id have a night in the life of liam knight