News Liam Knight

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Out of 10 I’d give here one..two if she’d let me!!! :grimacing:

ps. One thing her ex. was a fitness trainer and got her extremely fit. I hope Liam has built up some stamina at training because he’ll have to remain ‘up’ for a while!!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They've got nothing on Boyle and Elliott!!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is always hard to tell what people are really like from afar, which is the case when talking about someone in the public eye, but she seems like a genuinely nice person, someone who wants a genuine relationship. From what he has said about his past he has really gained some self-understanding in the last year or two and is seeking to do the right thing by himself and those around him. Good luck to them, I hope they find what they are looking for.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only front rower stats we'll win all year.
Worth it.
That's where I believe your wrong as practice makes perfect and will help with other stats.

I think we all agree that what we need from them is to repeatedly take it hard straight up the middle.

If they achieve this then everyone involved will finally realise reaching the most exhilarating of highs..... after all, isn’t that what it's all about???

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tell me more please?
Just was going around.

One of the reasons why he asked for the ring back & why he told her no talking about it to the media.

The media always said a cheating allegation, but never said who. People assumed it was him.

There was the rumour she had a fling with, Joey.