Liam Knight?

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep I don’t know how people are complaining about rfm being told he’s free to go. I dgaf if he’s club captain, if he respected the club and jersey he wouldn’t put out stats of fn zero! He’s been shot for years. Loyalty only lasts so long when one party is taking the piss.

Rocket64

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
At least Knight won’t cop any shit ..Sam Hughes is only young, plenty of upside in his development as a Prop

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you don't just buy champs you build them, perfect start.
Lets start by beating the Dolphins.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf is the club doing he is no better then the shit we currently have
He is no worse than who we currently have which is a losing culture of players and that what we need to clean out. Knight will be fresh for us with a winning culture.....that at least says something.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bulldogs are about to announce ky jelly lube as a major sponsor, the sponsorship deal is the help ease the pain created by those running the club as they keep fucking the fans

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
He is better than we have. Big body and hard runner but with a small motor. You can only sign who is available but I'm sure Gus is aware we need a top level prop.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus should try get Bunty Afoa, he’s getting junk mins at the Wahs cos Webby prefers middles that can ball play a bit

He’s not happy with reduced mins/role and I think he got 10 mins on the weekend despite being named to start ( benched for Barnett then Dylan Walker got on before him to play middles and played 43 mins)

I played golf today with a couple of his mates and they confirmed he’s not happy and can see writing on the wall

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gus should try get Bunty Afoa, he’s getting junk mins at the Wahs cos Webby prefers middles that can ball play a bit

He’s not happy with reduced mins/role and I think he got 10 mins on the weekend despite being named to start ( benched for Barnett then Dylan Walker got on before him to play middles and played 43 mins)

I played golf today with a couple of his mates and they confirmed he’s not happy and can see writing on the wall
Na mate we're signing Knight and you should be happy with that. Gus has a plan :innocent:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Fuck YES! Set it up Uce

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fcuk mate anything over 100k and its the dumbest signing you'll ever see.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

While he's at it, tell him to bring AFB back with him.