Liam Knight?

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The White Chris Patolo. Just what we didn't need, another 25 minute bench prop with no motor and full of errors.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From the outside looks like a strange signing. In Gus we trust I guess. Looking forward to seeing him play a few games to give TK something to hang him with! He has shown a bit of mongrel in the past .... but in this day and age this usually only means one thing .... lots of penalties given away.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another nothing signing better be on the absolute cheap and til the end of next year Max

That said he is probably better than the clowns we've been playing in his position this year, King a pangirl are the only worthy props we've seen.

Would like to see Hughes get more of a go in the run home see if he has something to work with as the limited time he has been given so far he has looked decent.

I also like Edwards as a workhorse, far more developed than morrin who is way off imo

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy fuck. We are looking for solutions but we’ve gone and signed another problem. Dumb, error prone, injury prone, crime prone.

This signing is unbelievably bad lol.

Lol at the usual Gus cucks on here trying to pretend it’s “not too bad”:tearsofjoy:

Mrbulldogs89

Waterboy
Reaction score
This forum makes me laugh always complaining no forwards we need forwards we sign one and still rubbish the club and the player not saying it’s a wow signing but he’s a prop we desperately need one and he is much better than what we have at the moment plus I doubt it’s a long term signing!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This forum makes me laugh always complaining no forwards we need forwards we sign one and still rubbish the club and the player not saying it’s a wow signing but he’s a prop we desperately need one and he is much better than what we have at the moment plus I doubt it’s a long term signing!
maybe because it would of been hard to sign a worse forward ? A bottom of the barrel signing isn't a good thing...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He was pretty good before injured couple years back. Since then I’ve seen constant garbage. Don’t get it at all.

If it was till end of season sure. 2024! Sunno

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will be on minimal wage so I don’t mind it !!!! Probably showing how much a bad idea it was getting rid of Vaughan. We should have resigned him for 2 years
Disgusting rationale. May as well sign me and you up as the next 2 signings cos they’ll get us on minimum wage so it’s all G

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every club has islanders as middle forwards and props. We have an obsession with the most whitest dudes playing in the middle. King, Waddell, knight . No opposition is going to fear those forwards .

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Liam has got some **** in him. Definitely not a waddell type bloke. More like Nathan brown, lodge (though not as scum).

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Every club has islanders as middle forwards and props. We have an obsession with the most whitest dudes playing in the middle. King, Waddell, knight . No opposition is going to fear those forwards .
[emoji23]

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Compare the meerkat. Is the upgrade worthwhile? Stats are close but there are a lot of variables like actual time on field, way the team in general is going etc.

One thing for sure RFM is way off and if his performances were geared to repay the club for its faith, well big fail there. A club captain should
do better..

Career/
APPEARANCES; 76
TRIES; 4
2023 Season/
APPEARANCES; 5
SCORING
TRIES; 0
ATTACK
TACKLE BREAKS; 5
AVERAGE HIT UPS; 7.4
POST CONTACT METRES; 145.6
PASSING
OFFLOADS; 2
DEFENCE
TACKLES MADE; 84
TACKLE EFFICIENCY
Tackle Efficiency; 92.3%
RUNNING METRES
AVERAGE RUNNING METRES; 80
TOTAL RUNNING METRES ;404

Career/
APPEARANCES; 113
TRIES; 12
2023 Season/
APPEARANCES; 13
SCORING
TRIES; 0
ATTACK
LINE BREAKS; 0
LINE BREAK ASSISTS; 0
PASSING
OFFLOADS; 3
DEFENCE
TACKLES MADE; 322
TACKLE EFFICIENCY
Tackle Efficiency; 94.2%
RUNNING METRES
AVERAGE RUNNING METRES; 77
TOTAL RUNNING METRES; 1001
In relation to RFM, these running metres.....is that including coming to training and going home?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK he's not the long-term solution to our problems but can understand the signing at this point in time as we have NO strength or depth in our forwards. Sutton and R F-M have been told they're not wanted. Hopefully we can add Flano and Knockonmore to that list.

Gus has just got out the Selleys to fill in the gaps for the time being.

Meanwhile the rebuild continues behind the scenes, which should be finished by the time the 2nd Sydney Airport opens in 2026.