LG Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Anyone got expereince with the KU990 viewty, Shine or K700?

I'm leaning towards the viewty because of the camera and screen size but wonder if touchscreen is the way to go.

Thought I'd see if there was any user feedback here first.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I work in mobiles. I deal with them all day everyday.

Honestly, if you're gunna get an LG get the new Secret.

Viewty looks impressive, but its not all that. Few really cool features but its defs not the most user friendly phone.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LG are the bane of my existence. ****en hate the things!

Argh! I refuse to sell them!

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score

Viewty looks impressive, but its not all that. Few really cool features but its defs not the most user friendly phone.
Have you played around with any of those phones though? I've seen both the viewty and shine and like the shine for it's solid build and finish but like the screen and camera of the viewty.

It's a business sharecap deal I'm getting it through so I can't pick whatever phone I want. I have a choice between those two LG phones and the razr9 and some nokias but for the value of the viewty ($18 out of $60/month value) it's the best choice IMO.

I just wanted to see if anyone on here has had one of those phones and if there were any issues.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive had my nokia for over 7yrs if was to get a new phone would be samsung

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My sister has the Viewty Nothing special, just has a good camera.

The touchscreen personally drives me insane. You have to buy a memory card too, very little phone memory and the screen damages easily

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LG are ****.

what would i know though...i only have to sell their bull**** phones

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
You would know Leesee but phelps_fan showed how to respond. No use giving me general statements that they're **** phones. I want details about a certain model ffs.

Thanks P_F. I wondered if the touch screen would annoy me but figured it would just be a matter of getting used to.

Tbh I'm getting the phone for free so I'm looking at cosmetics rather than functionality. All I use my current phone for is making calls and it's great at that LOL. All the bells and whistles aren't important to me but I figure if I can get a phone with a good screen and camera it's worthwhile.

They rate the viewty highly on cnet.co.uk giving it a score of 8.2 overall.

Last edited by a moderator:

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
After selling LG phones for 4 years and owning one for a year, I can safely say I would never ever touch another one. Dodgy phone. Dodgy company.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would know Leesee but phelps_fan showed how to respond. No use giving me general statements that they're **** phones. I want details about a certain model ffs.

Thanks P_F. I wondered if the touch screen would annoy me but figured it would just be a matter of getting used to.

Tbh I'm getting the phone for free so I'm looking at cosmetics rather than functionality. All I use my current phone for is making calls and it's great at that LOL. All the bells and whistles aren't important to me but I figure if I can get a phone with a good screen and camera it's worthwhile.

They rate the viewty highly on cnet.co.uk giving it a score of 8.2 overall.

I mean they aren't a crap phone, if all you want to do is call and message then you can do it. Scrolling down is really annoying and will do it in sections so you end up missing half of the sports report. If you're going with 3 the packages are good on their caps.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We got the new LG K700 from memory the other day.

Slideer, with full touch screen, wheel spinning feature and a normal keypad.

Realistically its a step down from the Viewty aswell. Looks like ****.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I hate that phone Mitch!

I feel bad when I sell them...I know they'll come back and throw the ****er at me!

rooneysgurl

He Can't Compare!
Reaction score
i have the shine, and I have had the prada. prada was crap, shine keeps turning itself off.. :S

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

i'd say the viewty is one of the easiest phones to use once you get used to using a touch screen phone. the K750 is more of a shine upgrade than a competitor to the U990 so comes down to personal preference in a slide over a full touch screen, stay away from the motorola if you want a phone thats easy to use.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was asking about the k750 before. Does anyone know if people have had problems with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.