Opinion Lewis

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it only me that can see Lewis has reached his potential as an attacking player whereas Wakeham has the potential to get better and better?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is it only me that can see Lewis has reached his potential as an attacking player whereas Wakeham has the potential to get better and better?
99.99% of us see it that way.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No mate most feel this way.. Deano seeing something else at the moment. Wakeham can’t be far away though.. Lewis there for long distance kicking I reckon. He got hooked against the cowboys so I think the coaching staff is aware..

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who me ?? If so, go blow a midget.

If you are referring to someone else, please accept my sincere apologies and have a great night!
8-)
Bulldogs fan here: he’ll no man your cool. Sorry if you thought I was talking to you.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Deans emphasis is on defence and basically thats what his entire game plan revolves around. That would be the real obvious thing that would have Lewis ahead of some of the other candidates i guess.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So we are back to normal.

I remember when you really hated my guts, except at origin time. :tearsofjoy:
Nah never hated your guts, pain the ass? Definitely, hatred? Never. You need a disagree every now and then to keep you in line lol

Reactions: Kaz

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been saying forever he is a lock or second rower...he is no good at half or 5/8...he will be a very good player but are we patient enough[emoji848]
I've been one of his biggest supporters, but his execution is way off to the point it's just guess work from him with the ball in hand.

His defense is absolutely amazing and his kicking game to finish that half has taken the heat off Foran and finished us with 17/17 sets in the last 20min. So oddly he has been more good than bad today.

He needs to be turned into a backrower. He could be as good as Wade Graham in the forwards.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been saying forever he is a lock or second rower...he is no good at half or 5/8...he will be a very good player but are we patient enough[emoji848]
I totally agree bulk him up a bit hed be Smasing blokes at lock

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I totally agree bulk him up a bit hed be Smasing blokes at lock
I'm not opposed to trying this, considering how the game has changed with the new roles and our shortage of second rowers. Would need to add 5kg at minimum lolll

6. Foran
7. Wakeham (if re-signed)
8. Tolman
9. FML
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Elliot

14. Lewis
15. Toomaga
16. Sue
17. Odgen

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not opposed to trying this, considering how the game has changed with the new roles and our shortage of second rowers. Would need to add 5kg at minimum lolll

6. Foran
7. Wakeham (if re-signed)
8. Tolman
9. FML
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Elliot

14. Lewis
15. Toomaga
16. Sue
17. Odgen
FML is the best player in your lineup LOL ...