Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just watching nsw cup and man I’m impressed with what I’m seeing. We are playing the favourites and making them look silly... anyway the point of this thread is I think Lewis could be a thurston in the making. I love his energy and love his style I can really see this kid shining and really hope we see him in grade some time this year. Any thoughts on the kid?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know it's on... I am just catching the last 5 minutes.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They’re playing him in the centres.

Rhyse Martin is having a go. Fucking get rid of Elliot, shift Jackson to lock and get Rhyse in

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rhyse Martin carved up and his a kicker also wich is a bonus I’d slap him in first grade very soon. Really liked the way he played

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I watched the full game and thought Martin was awesome. Our entire pack in fact with Eastwood making massive inroads

If Mounties are favs then we will win that grade

We started off badly but got rhythm then had far too many bullets to fire

Ps Frawley little bombs still the rage for him on reserve grade lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nah .. Lewis is good, but he's yet to cement a position. Today made a few handling mistakes at key points of the game.

He's not a centre though, more a halves player. Defence is 110% improved from last years arm grabbing, and attack is decent.

JMK isn't doing anything wrong though.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis should be playing in the halves not at centre as I think he is next in line after JMK. Frawley is impeding his progress.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lewis should be playing in the halves not at centre as I think he is next in line after JMK. Frawley is impeding his progress.
Cleeland is way better than Lewis at this stage.

caltan

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think Dean should appoint a co-captain with Jackson. The captaincy seems to be affecting Jackson's game. But who do we go with? Also think John Olive has to be promoted to First Grade. He's big, strong and a tacle breaker.

caltan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Straight swap Olive in, Montoya out. Montoya missed so many crucial tackles last night that led to tries. So many potentially good players we have that could be promoted. No need to go buy any more. Let's blood our own and promote our junior system.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Straight swap Olive in, Montoya out. Montoya missed so many crucial tackles last night that led to tries. So many potentially good players we have that could be promoted. No need to go buy any more. Let's blood our own and promote our junior system.
You mean like the tackle Olive missed that lead to a Mounties try where they strolled through?
Or like the tackle Olive could have made to prevent a try in 79th minute but didn't bother with?

Olive is too much like Inu at the moment. Rocks and Diamonds.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Dean should appoint a co-captain with Jackson. The captaincy seems to be affecting Jackson's game. But who do we go with? Also think John Olive has to be promoted to First Grade. He's big, strong and a tacle breaker.
Attack good but responsible for letting in 2 tries

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Lewis worth more investing into than Marshall king? I have no idea I’ve never seen Lewis play I’m only thinking about his Lewis genetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.