Lewis on Triple M

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's seems to be an anti-Lewis group of people on TK which I don't understand. Considering where we are and where we are coming from I would have thought that any half decent prospect and happy player would be a good thing? I enjoyed the interview and was far superior to some meat head throwing out clichés and wasting my time. Seems I'm in the minority on this one.
I think the Lewis bashers are the minority.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There's seems to be an anti-Lewis group of people on TK which I don't understand. Considering where we are and where we are coming from I would have thought that any half decent prospect and happy player would be a good thing? I enjoyed the interview and was far superior to some meat head throwing out clichés and wasting my time. Seems I'm in the minority on this one.
People don't appreciate the fact that young players have ups and downs. The champion consistency comes through experience. Lewis is getting his at the moment so may take a few years for him to become the champion we all want. He certainly has all the prerequisites. I think people need to be more patient.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only similarity between Lachlan and mbye is that he might end up at another club and if he does it’ll be another monumental fuck up by the club and the haters on TK will really have something to whinge about