Letter to the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know this won't help and I know I will be laughed at but I'm going to write a letter of complaint to the club based on our performances. Anyone else want to add further topics feel free to say.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Facepalm. Its been done before and i facepalmed then too

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not going to facepalm but they will see there isn't a cheque attached to your letter so they will just throw it out lol

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Mate if Des or anyone else cared what we think they'd have changed things a long time ago. Save yourself the effort

Belmorian

Waterboy
Reaction score
well if people keep on writing the noise so to speak gets louder. You can bet theres a few board memebers already murmuring amongst each other regarding our inept performances. The media will start getting heavy on Des once we keeep on losing, then it will snowball into ridicule! Its only a matter of time before disgruntled members, board members and the savagery of the media brings out the guillotine.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not going to facepalm but they will see there isn't a cheque attached to your letter so they will just throw it out lol
Attach a cheque for 50 cents.......

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can defiantly understand the frustration, I think evryone just sick to death of 1. Our attacking structures 2. Underperforming players not dropped! I think there's only 2 things were not happy with overall on the major scheme of things

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The way super coach left manly is the way he will leave us, completely fuck us up then walk away for more money.

I swear to God this is my biggest fear, he will resign shiit players on mega contracts which would be back ended and we will be left with rubble for years and years to come...Des is a cancer, which needs radiation therapy now , NOT TOMORROW NOT LATER!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I swear to God this is my biggest fear, he will resign shiit players on mega contracts which would be back ended and we will be left with rubble for years and years to come...Des is a cancer, which needs radiation therapy now , NOT TOMORROW NOT LATER!
Same. It's pretty much the Kevin Moore crap again.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
You can write all the letters you want but they won't listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.