Letter of Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Someone started a thread already on showing support to the boys, though stuffed if I know where it is!!!

I spoke to Maria this morning. She said that the best option before we all turn up to the first public training session next year, would be to write a letter! She's advised me to email it to her and she will print it out and stick it on the teams notice board that they read every day before training.

So Ironhide, I have chosen you to write a letter of support to the current Bulldogs pack that will take on the NRL in 2008!

I would write it, though I think Ironhide is by far one of the best here in terms of the use of the English language.... And I just like his rants! I might add my 2 cents in after you have written it, should I fell the need, with your acceptance mate.

Just as a suggestion Ironhide (should you choose to take this mission), can you put something in there showing support to Folkesie as well. I know some of you here might not support him as a coach, but it's not about his coaching ability. It's about the clubman who has served our club for over 30 years. The man who has stood tall and held our club together from falling apart over and over again.

Last edited by a moderator:

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Come on Ironhide you can do it

TOOL

Lt. Col. Speirs
Reaction score
I suggested this a few day ago! Brilliant!

Let's do it.... someone learned should write somefink special.

I'll sign anything!!!

D_sab

Ballboy
Reaction score
i startd the thread on it... "support our boys in their first public training session"

TOOL

Lt. Col. Speirs
Reaction score
No, I'm Sparticus!

Look, we're both winners!!!

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No! I'm Sparticus !!!

Should I do something creative, TOOL? Perhaps a dialogue between two fans at a bar at 230am??

TOOL

Lt. Col. Speirs
Reaction score
Maybe we should each write a small blurb about how much the Bulldogs mean to us.

Like everytime they lose I beat the **** out of my wife. So, in effect, they are commiting a felany everytime they lose a match.

Think about that, pretty boys!

NOTE: 99% of this post was a joke.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we should each write a small blurb about how much the Bulldogs mean to us.

Like everytime they lose I beat the **** out of my wife. So, in effect, they are commiting a felany everytime they lose a match.

Think about that, pretty boys!

NOTE: 99% of this post was a joke.
But... that 1%....

TOOL

Lt. Col. Speirs
Reaction score
But... that 1%....
Yeah... she beats the **** out of me.

But I blame myself. She's really a good person. She's just under alot of pressure right now. Stop with all the questions!!!

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you said you "fell down some stairs"?

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I just PMed Ironhide07. If anyone know him, let him know he is being summoned to appear at the Kennel pronto!

TOOL

Lt. Col. Speirs
Reaction score
Any luck in contacting Ironhide07, CrazyDog?

Give us an update.

This is a really good idea!

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
tool,
you sound a lot like me, my wife told me to buy season tickets to get me out of the house when the games are on! I don't beat her or anything but the dogs sure hide once the game starts!
little bastards can sense it!

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I beg to differ - I blv DVS could do a better job...sorry Ironhide...

Status
Not open for further replies.