Should Goodwin Be Replaced?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
mate he scored a try and i think he throwed a pass that was intercepted as well
Yeah just a little pass that changed the flow of the game and pretty much cost us 2 points. A pass that was a result of a dumb football mind.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter how fast you can run if you don't have the brains to play first grade...

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stupid play which changed the flow of the game. But, I'm still prepared to give him another go.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lett Made a mistake..but illlet that slide...happens to the best of 'em as long as he learns from that mistake..
he wasnt to bad and deserves a break from a error

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Given Goodwin plenty of time, Lett should have another run.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Given Goodwin plenty of time, Lett should have another run.
I agree, not the sort of game & conditions where he can show his best....stupid play though, hope he learns !

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FMD sure he made a mistake but he deserves another go... I would give him enough time so the club can make a conclusion on whether Lett should be retained or not...

The score was 20-12 with 30mins to go, we had ample time to get back in the game he cost us a try didnt cost us the match

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
First first grade game back he did very well. Goodwin would have been on our own tryline, whereas Lett actually followed the play and backed up Barba. He will only be better for it when we play a dry game of football.

Our go forward is somewhat pathetic and agianst the top sides it shows. We rely heavily on 2nd phase play and offloads to get us moving forward. Wet weather footy prevents this free flowing style of 2nd phase play and thus we struggle in muggy coniditions.

If Rnd 10 is a sunny afternoon we will beat the Dragons.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
When was the last time you saw Goodwin backup a runner of the ball?

Tonight in a few plays Lett was backing the player up well.

Plus got back in goal to cover with Barba a few times.

Goodwin might not have thrown a dumb pass, but he also wouldn't have had the pace to stay with Barba, nor backup the player with the ball.

Give Lett a few more games to prove himself I reckon.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Really? Really? Lett lost us the game? Drop Lett? Really? LOL
Didn't you know that the 8 points differnce was ALL because of Michael Lett.

Oh and the other two tries blame him for as well!

Oh and anyone could have scored the Barba try.. !!!

<end sarcasm>

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Didn't you know that the 8 points differnce was ALL because of Michael Lett.

Oh and the other two tries blame him for as well!

Oh and anyone could have scored the Barba try.. !!!

<end sarcasm>
Lett should be banished from Belmore, what the f*ck is this sh*t! :p

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
FMD sure he made a mistake but he deserves another go... I would give him enough time so the club can make a conclusion on whether Lett should be retained or not...

The score was 20-12 with 30mins to go, we had ample time to get back in the game he cost us a try didnt cost us the match
an 8 point deficit to the best defence in the league in the wet must have looked like a mountain. If it was 2 points in it the last 30 we may have found something else with a sniff like that. we may still have lost, i give you that and i am not saying sack Lett, but he massively contributed to the loss. Lafai pisses all over him. Not sure if Lafai would be a better winger though?

P

Paint.

an 8 point deficit to the best defence in the league in the wet must have looked like a mountain. If it was 2 points in it the last 30 we may have found something else with a sniff like that. we may still have lost, i give you that and i am not saying sack Lett, but he massively contributed to the loss. Lafai pisses all over him. Not sure if Lafai would be a better winger though?
C'mon, you've only seen one game from Lett... other than that one brain explosion, a rookie's mistake, he did nothing wrong tonight. So he didnt score 3 tries like you expected? Wow.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lafais a top centre hes proved it.... Time to see what Lett can offer on the wing though he deserves his chance and more time in FG...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
C'mon, you've only seen one game from Lett... other than that one brain explosion, a rookie's mistake, he did nothing wrong tonight. So he didnt score 3 tries like you expected? Wow.
No, simply saying he made a massive uber epic huge big farkup that changed the match, which even Letts mum will agree he did. And also i was more impressed with the little i saw of lafai so far. also saying not sure even though i like Lafai a lot more, that he would be a better winger than Lett. Havent seen Lafai play wing.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lafai and Lett on same side of field would be pretty damn impressive.

You can'tt nail the guy to the cross for that mistake. It was a shocker of a pass YES, but we played like sh1t the entire game so didn't deserve to win.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Lafai and Lett on same side of field would be pretty damn impressive.

You can'tt nail the guy to the cross for that mistake. It was a shocker of a pass YES, but we played like sh1t the entire game so didn't deserve to win.

oh if he had mad dreads it would be different, he be freaking awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.