Official Lets Trot Show (Fox and Mansour Podcast)

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I did not say he wants out and I said he seemed bitter, yes.

Relax. Don't be so emotional.
Not emotional just watching the same thing you did but you have some special power to read people.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck the podcast an media bullshit. Play footy an let it speak for itself, don’t need to be doing it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So you will put your balls on the line and say fox won’t be there in 24 ? Or you just going to keep seeking attention you sad sack of shit
Not really what she said. Actually saying Fox will be there

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2gb reporting this morning that nrl is investigating alpmg with bulldogs as he originally claimed he wasn't knocked out
Messy lol. More to come

Edit:
Canterbury will haul Josh Addo-Carr before the club’s medical staff for an immediate HIA test after the star winger finally revealed he was “knocked out”, yet played on, in the Koori Knockout.

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
Hope everyone had a listen to Weidler on footy talk podcast on Monday.
Like I said in the Luai thread, I don’t make anything up. Everything I share is fact.

Malla

Reaction score
2gb reporting this morning that nrl is investigating alpmg with bulldogs as he originally claimed he wasn't knocked out
Messy lol. More to come

Edit:
Canterbury will haul Josh Addo-Carr before the club’s medical staff for an immediate HIA test after the star winger finally revealed he was “knocked out”, yet played on, in the Koori Knockout.
He told the club (board, CEO and Gus) he wasn’t knocked out, then goes on the podcast and says he got knocked out. Lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You know what? I’ve had enough, this clown needs to be dragged into the board room and told its Bulldogs or Bush footy. Pick one!