Official Lets Trot Show (Fox and Mansour Podcast)

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The latest podcast is xerri if anyone can post it.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I got all bulldogs fans in my best interest. Im doing my best to educate everyone. No one wouldve got all excited about AFB and now all heart broken and salty today if they listedned to me. Fact
AFB requested a release why wouldn’t we get exited about that?
Oh yeah I forgot you are AFB’s manager.
Plus what’s that got to do with xerri?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The latest podcast is xerri if anyone can post it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Rothfield outed RFM as complaining on behalf of some of the other players? Public knowledge, now.
You're all still missing the point, I cbf.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got all bulldogs fans in my best interest. Im doing my best to educate everyone. No one wouldve got all excited about AFB and now all heart broken and salty today if they listedned to me. Fact
Had the Ben Hunt situation written all over it.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You are such a pussy! Fact!:tearsofjoy:

Fact!

Negative sook, I know all but know nothing :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Happy to discuss this in person, when your balls drop? :tearsofjoy:

I feel tears coming :tearsofjoy:

Soft Cock :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good on jac for doing what he is doing but if he has another average year in 2024 I expect the club to fuck him off and his stupid social media crap. Respected him for a long time but the cash videos and shit he posts up these days reminds me of a try hard gangster… the **** is losing his mind hanging around idiots here in Sydney… let’s see how it pans out next year!

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on jac for doing what he is doing but if he has another average year in 2024 I expect the club to fuck him off and his stupid social media crap. Respected him for a long time but the cash videos and shit he posts up these days reminds me of a try hard gangster… the **** is losing his mind hanging around idiots here in Sydney… let’s see how it pans out next year!
I like to see JAC just come out and have a winger of the year sort of season with Xerri next to him. I like what Josh Mansour said about how it’s going to have speed with JAC and Xerri. If they make a mistake they can retreat back quick with their speed.

I have the feeling Xerri is going to surprise a lot with his return. Then you have Critta on the other side with Kiraz, that’s one good backline for 2024

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like to see JAC just come out and have a winger of the year sort of season with Xerri next to him. I like what Josh Mansour said about how it’s going to have speed with JAC and Xerri. If they make a mistake they can retreat back quick with their speed.

I have the feeling Xerri is going to surprise a lot with his return. Then you have Critta on the other side with Kiraz, that’s one good backline for 2024
Only problem will be our pack gaining 325metres a game and we play most of the game in our 40 as usual. At least Burton can kick

Last edited:

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only problem will be our pack gaining 325metres a gain and we play most of the game in our 40 as usual. At least Burton can kick
100% we all know the engine room is depleted, just hopefully we can nab a player like AFB to get us the territory we need

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Only problem will be our pack gaining 325metres a gain and we play most of the game in our 40 as usual. At least Burton can kick
What was the difference between the Kiwis 2 weeks ago (lost 36-18) and last week (won 30-0)?
Why did Jahrome Hughes and Dylan Brown have shit games 2 weeks ago and outstanding games last week?
Because they had clean ball, were on the front foot, from fast play the balls.
The NZ forwards play the ball speed was insane, a simple game plan well executed, the rest of the game flowed from that.

Anyone who thinks Maguire can't coach is a farkin idiot, that was a master class.

Always a Bulldog