Let's talk about voices & accents

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sexy AF. I've met a few of them in my time. They're among the best that @Indiandog's UK relatives have to offer. Ironically though, the hot Indian I used to work with has a normal Australian accent.
I was in a flame war on social media with one of those Pommy Indians.

She's a full blown feminist who hates men.
I swear the ones who fit that profile are just crying out for some dick.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was in a flame war on social media with one of those Pommy Indians.

She's a full blown feminist who hates men.
I swear the ones who fit that profile are just crying out for some dick.
Those pommy Indians... those no middle ground when they are involved. You either love them or loathe them!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
My kryptonite is Eastern European/Russian accents. My god does it make my balls twinge. Dated this one chick for a bit when I was 19 that I worked with and her voice was so damn sexy. She spoke really good English with just enough of an Russian accent to be noticed. I remember she could make everyday words sound super sexy when she spoke. Pretty sure she was the one that turned me onto loving the accent.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
I have a love of Leb/Arab accents. Nothing gets my motor going like a coffee coloured hijabi who sounds like she's trying to cough up phlegm

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a love of Leb/Arab accents. Nothing gets my motor going like a coffee coloured hijabi who sounds like she's trying to cough up phlegm
Welsh women are great for that too. But they're less obedient. And they want to do weird things like driving cars.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My kryptonite is Eastern European/Russian accents. My god does it make my balls twinge. Dated this one chick for a bit when I was 19 that I worked with and her voice was so damn sexy. She spoke really good English with just enough of an Russian accent to be noticed. I remember she could make everyday words sound super sexy when she spoke. Pretty sure she was the one that turned me onto loving the accent.
Lithuania and the surrounding area has the most beautiful women on the planet, but I can't stand the accent. Give me a posh English accent any day.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lithuania and the surrounding area has the most beautiful women on the planet, but I can't stand the accent. Give me a posh English accent any day.
Essex accent. I'm right with you there brother. Read my opening post :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
Go get fucked... no one likes Arab accents. Not even the Arab women themselves!

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Essex accent. I'm right with you there brother. Read my opening post :D
I don't think you know what an Essex accent is. The Essex accent is closely related to the Cockney (lower class London) accent and is very distinct from the Home Counties (posh London) accent.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I don't think you know what an Essex accent is. The Essex accent is closely related to the Cockney (lower class London) accent and is very distinct from the Home Counties (posh London) accent.

Victoria Beckham comes from Essex. She's probably the most popular example of a woman with a posh, elegant Southern English accent.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Try dealing with a drunk Arab woman!
Just the thought of it? Someone shoot me now!
They vary. Some think they're gonna die, some start crying, some are out of control... gotta love them lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
They vary. Some think they're gonna die, some start crying, some are out of control... gotta love them lol.
When they get kicked out from a venue for being intoxicated it wasn't their fault.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Victoria Beckham comes from Essex. She's probably the most popular example of a woman with a posh, elegant Southern English accent.
Kylie Minogue and Cate Blanchet speak with English accents despite being Aussies. Mel Gibson speaks with an American accent... I don't understand your point.

Queen Elizabeth II is probably the most popular example of the posh accent

Victoria beckham absolutely does NOT have a posh accent. Compare this to the videos i posted earlier

Definitely an Essex accent.

Saying that all English sound posh is bordering on "all asians look alike" or "all pakis sound like Apu" levels of racism

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Many English accents make me happy in pants

Don't worry. Yes she is that type of actress but this video is contains no sex or nudity

Wahesh

Reaction score
Many English accents make me happy in pants

Don't worry. Yes she is that type of actress but this video is contains no sex or nudity

Slightly towards the foul side that one.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My fiancé is Asian (Singaporean) with a full on Kiwi accent. Absolute cracker of a combo haha

Fun fact: Our children are going to be Maltese, Lebanese, Syrian, Scottish, Chinese, Singaporean, Australian, New Zealander with either a Kiwi or Aussie accent depending on where we decide to settle. lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
My fiancé is Asian (Singaporean) with a full on Kiwi accent. Absolute cracker of a combo haha

Fun fact: Our children are going to be Maltese, Lebanese, Syrian, Scottish, Chinese, Singaporean, Australian, New Zealander with either a Kiwi or Aussie accent depending on where we decide to settle. lol
What a fruit salad that is bro. Break down the combination for us?

I got Lebanese, Armenian, USA and Senegal that I know of lol. Other possibilities include Greek, Brazil, Cyprus and Venezuela.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a fruit salad that is bro. Break down the combination for us?

I got Lebanese, Armenian, USA and Senegal that I know of lol. Other possibilities include Greek, Brazil, Cyprus and Venezuela.
Poor kid would be a mutt if he/she was a dog. lol\

My Dad: 50% Lebanese (Grandfather), 50% Syrian (Grandmother). My Dad moved to Australia at 3months old so he's pretty much born and bred Aussie.
My Mum: 75% Maltese (Grandfather is 100% Maltese), 25% Scottish (Grandmother is 50% Maltese and 50% Scottish). My mum was born in Australia.

Partner's Dad: 100% Chinese, but born and raised Singaporean. Living in NZ since early 90s.
Partner's Mum: 100% Chinese, but born and raised Singaporean. Living in NZ since early 90s. She was adopted though, so family line could go all sorts of places we don't know.

Both my partner's parents speak perfect English being from Singapore and can barely speak a word of Mandarin/Cantonese. Really funny stuff, you just imagine 65 year old Asians can speak their native tongue lol.

I'm born and bred Australian, while my partner is almost born and bred Kiwi. She moved to NZ from Singapore when she was 3 years old.

The above is a very simplistic percentage of our backgrounds, I'd love to one day dig deeper on it all.

Man your mix is pretty nuts too. There would be a story in all that for sure haha