LETS BE OPTIMISTIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They'll improve.
Dont forget, both games the last 2 rounds were against two top tier teams & in both games we allowed TWO length of the field tries.
Our wins will need to start with a much improved defence, & more help for Foran ( e.g. Mybe following Woods like a shadow).

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If i remember correctly you have been pretty critical of the team these past weeks, so i guess its good to see you get behind the team. This is what everyone should be doing. But sadly we live in a society and an age where people just love to complain. About everything.
Im behind the team. I have been backing them and the players even though we have lost. I know things will take time to click, and i know it will take Deano a while to understand the strengths of the team he has inherited, and im confident success will follow once Deano gets it right.
We are still a chance this year, and i wont give up until we are no longer in contention.
Well said mate. People need to take a chill pill and to consider the big picture before they criticise Deanno and the team. Yep hes changed things because he has his own style. Will it work? Well I hope so. For the first time in a long time I can't wait to get to ANZ tonight. I don't care if they lose as long as they try things in attack (although the weather may change the game plan). In the last 2 years i didn't enjoy the footy under Des. We've had 2 hard games to start the year and the bounce of the ball and a few decisions didn't help our cause. I will never give up on this club - the Bulldog tattoo shows hom much I love the blue and white jersey.....

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well said mate. People need to take a chill pill and to consider the big picture before they criticise Deanno and the team. Yep hes changed things because he has his own style. Will it work? Well I hope so. For the first time in a long time I can't wait to get to ANZ tonight. I don't care if they lose as long as they try things in attack (although the weather may change the game plan). In the last 2 years i didn't enjoy the footy under Des. We've had 2 hard games to start the year and the bounce of the ball and a few decisions didn't help our cause. I will never give up on this club - the Bulldog tattoo shows hom much I love the blue and white jersey.....
Cheers mate. Im happy to see some other fans agree with my sentiment. What is the forecast for tonights game? Kick off is at 6 yeah? Thats an 8am kick off for me. Better get my ass out of bed early i guess. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.