Let me guess: lack of possession was the reason we lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like to read between the lines. My take on his pressers: "We played poorly but I have no f@ckin' idea how to fix it. I will always believe it is all about completions but never my shat coaching style."

These press conferences are such a non event because no matter what is asked we get the same old regurgitation from this clueless individual.This club depresses me at the moment.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Multi million facility and the most over coached team in history of our club

The players are pathetic bar none and the coaching staff game plan is worse than under 12s

No leadership top down

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whilst I just want to tell you to go suck a dick

I have to agree with you

The players don't look interested
Many years ago i called Talkin' Sport and spoke to Graeme Hughes about the belief that the players were not trying nor showing pride in the jersey and I was immediately dismissed. Wonder what they would think now?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Many years ago i called Talkin' Sport and spoke to Graeme Hughes about the belief that the players were not trying nor showing pride in the jersey and I was immediately dismissed. Wonder what they would think now?
They can't hide from it now

Even the commentary team saw it and mentioned it

No scramble
No desire

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can save everyone listening to the press conference now.

Des: We just didnt control possession
Well, yeh, that would be one pretty key part, missed tackles where huge too....... is there anyone who thinks a lack of possession isn't a issue? It's not a excuse, its just a factual answer, if your dropping the ball over and over again, that will impact the game a bit. I don't know why anyone would expect a hugely different answer than that when today more than ever the team did almost nothing other than get the basics of the game wrong.

Where Des is at fault, is he doesn't do anything about it, but he isn't the one out on the field playing that garbage. The stats for this game do tell the story just fine.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Not lack of possession. More like lack of HEART.

Status
Not open for further replies.