Lebanon Anti Government protests

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it's a great story..... but look at the characters he aligns himself with, look at his cabinet members.... his efforts regarding religion are politically motivated and nothing more
Who has he aligned himself with? Not being sarcastic I’m authentically curious lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who has he aligned himself with? Not being sarcastic I’m authentically curious lol
Steve Mnuchin - Goldman Sachs/former George Soros employee. Elaine Chao - stints with News Corp, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank and former member of George Bush's cabinet. Wilbur Ross - former Rothschild employee... you get the gist...bankers and elitists.... basically, the whole Trump is 'anti-establishment' is a load of absolute buffoonery, and there is no swamp being drained :tongueclosed:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Steve Mnuchin - Goldman Sachs/former George Soros employee. Elaine Chao - stints with News Corp, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank and former member of George Bush's cabinet. Wilbur Ross - former Rothschild employee... you get the gist... basically, the whole Trump is 'anti-establishment' is a load of absolute buffoonery and there is no swamp being drained :tongueclosed:
You’re fake news! Haha jokes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I may be just a blind trump supporter. But my reasoning for him not being a puppet is that he literally has no support in msm besides Fox News lol. All of Hollywood is against him everyone with influence is against him. Anyone shows support that back track and apologise. The biggest one for me is he isn’t scared to say Christian prayers before meetings, starts singing hymns with his nazi crowds. So I guess I do have a bias lol.
I just love the fact that he has to be the world's biggest troll ever. That and the triggering from every weak **** not just in Murika but all over the world.

Sheep like to label him dumb, they are the dumb ***** that let them live in their heads rent free.

But what do you expect from stupid fucks that talk in hashtags, protest in masks and are useless, uneducated ***** that get their "news" from feelings and social media...