Lebanese voted best arab race to date

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm spewing hard ma bro. I guess i missed out on all the cow dung and urine those funky bunch bathe in huh. Oh wells, in the next life, Party Raj..
If you do good deeds in this life and show me your bobs (only if they are B size or above) in the pm then there is a remote chance you may be rewarded by the Gods to be born as the lowest cast hindu aka untouchables in next life.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 80288
She calm lol only burden is being from Arab Muslim family , there is no pork, I don’t really care tbh.. but also gluten free and only eat fish so menus are always needed to be studied before going there .. gets old quick
You don’t see many hard B’s with white Guys liek this. Do all the Lebs get the shits?
She has nice lips btw

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don’t see many hard B’s with white Guys liek this. Do all the Lebs get the shits?
She has nice lips btw
Nah her family cool as tbh, most of her family are cool. Her sister married Iranian guy who is behay or how ever you spell it, her family are happy I look after her since she’s studying I pay for house and most things. But no alcohol around them…