Lebanese cult hero A.Miski could be set to join Penrith next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lebanese cult hero Abbas Miski could be set to join his lookalike Josh Mansour at Penrith next season. Miski, the bearded wing flyer who scored two tries in the narrow 24-22 loss to Tonga on the weekend, has been one of the players to really catch the eye in the World Cup. And the North Sydney Bears winger has attracted the attention of several NRL clubs, with Penrith leading the way.

I’m hearing the Panthers are set to offer 22-year-old Miski, who played the past couple of seasons with South Sydney’s NSW Cup feeder club Norths, a 16-week train-and-trial contract. Miski had verbally agreed to a contract with fellow NSW Cup team Wentworthville, but didn’t sign a formal clontract and is free to join the Panthers. Miski scored a hat trick in the Phoenician Cup against Malta earlier this season and has been a tower of strength in the feledgling Lebanon team in the World Cup.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Warning this is a Mole article so it could be just total B.S, but this is something I wanted see from the World Cup. Hopefully we hear more of this in the coming weeks, players from the 2nd tier nations being awarded NRL contracts, or at least more train-and-trial contracts , experience is everything!!!

P.S I'm liking the look of Lichaa, he's starting to impress me. I think Lichaa could take his game to a whole new level this coming 2018 season. I just hope he can incorporate and kicking game along with his running game.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
so Chinese Mansour is going to be playing along side his original. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.