Leave your tributes to Hoppa here

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Word up that Hops be St George soon.
Please leave your tributes, or anything you’d like to say to him or remark on him here;
Full honesty please as I have word that Hoppa likes hearing good stuff about him and wants your praise:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't let your ass hit the door on the way out (that may be a hard task for captain slow). Your contract with no Sunday was an early sign of the rot setting into the club. No doubt your contracts have been massively over valued considering you were never a centre and only a backup fullback. I'd be happy for the club to scrub your name from it's history books...

How's that for a tribute?

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tried to find highlights of Hoppa that showcases his days when he was commanding the big dollars.
Not being cynical about him. Good player on his day but no wow factor that i can recall.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did try hard week in week out and his defence was good most of the time. Played well for Tonga in the World Cup too. Also nice to know that the club didn't have to worry about him earning the club a massive fine off the field.

Now go forth and electrify that Dragons backline.

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Don't let your ass hit the door on the way out (that may be a hard task for captain slow). Your contract with no Sunday was an early sign of the rot setting into the club. No doubt your contracts have been massively over valued considering you were never a centre and only a backup fullback. I'd be happy for the club to scrub your name from it's history books...

That’s pretty disgraceful, He’s been a solid player and a loyal servant, and he started playing on sundays because the club asked him to

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s pretty disgraceful, He’s been a solid player and a loyal servant, and he started playing on sundays because the club asked him to
Hes no superstar but always put in imo.. with the amount of crapola ive seen in our squad & backline the last 5 years i wont be bagging him out..

He definately hasnt been any worse than so many of our other players..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't give a shit what you think tbh.. it's my personal opinion that his signing has been a massive blight on this club..

NRL is not a popularity contest and I'm sure the millions his racked up from the club will help him get over comments like mine..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Wtf were they thinking when offering him the no Sunday thing. Was it Castle trying to be PC and show we're some type of inclusive organisation or Hasler purposely sabotaging us. Other clubs must have been pissing themselves at how stupid we were.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wtf were they thinking when offering him the no Sunday thing. Was it Castle trying to be PC and show we're some type of inclusive organisation or Hasler purposely sabotaging us. Other clubs must have been pissing themselves at how stupid we were.
How could a decision like possibly have a positive impact on culture.. the mind boggles.. I've never been able to get over that contract tbh.. and I've held that against him ever since...

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He used to be a good defender.... sorry thats all I have that is positive to say about him....

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great episode .... my all time favourite was Pinewood Derby. Have tried to watch it online but have never found it and never seen it repeated.
Yeah that's a classic episode. My personal favourite is Casa Bonita

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman deserved better then Hoppa. He was a true servant. Hoppa has been taking the piss since his no Sunday play days. Saints deserve his shitty play should have happened years ago.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did try hard with us. Was a solid first grader for a while. Never had any zip or fear factor for opposing teams.

still, not his fault Super coach Hasler and Grimmace Castle saw it for to blow the Bulldogs cap on him.

Never put a foot out of line and was always respectful off the field. Represented us well.

His dad is a walking ct with ears.

Glad his time is up with us and wish him the best on his next journey.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
See you Hops yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... ummmmmmmmmmm.... ummmmmmmm.... leadership will be missed?